GDT: GM 63: Oilers At Pittsburgh 10am for me, 11am for Albertans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Correct, Sasky does not do it. I agree with getting rid of it, it’s pointless. In my opinion it’s also backwards. Should be fall forward and spring back so that it’s not dark at 430 in the afternoon for most of November and December and parts of January. It’d save on the power bills being light out in the winter the extra hour, but what the hell do I know.

Ladies & Gentlemen...Ken Holland.
Agree 100%. Its depressing enough the darkness in fall and now they make it darker earlier

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
On a properly managed team, Brown would have been waived after his 9th game. No risk move, no one would've touched that contract and he can find his game in the AHL. Instead we have this...

But I heard that he’s a good guy and played with McDavid in junior :help:

Vegas would have kicked Brown to the curb after a few games. That’s the difference between our organization and theirs. They want to win at all costs and don’t care about hurting feelings. We think about the player’s feelings too much while winning goes by the wayside. Too many passengers in the bottom 6 who should have been waived a while ago. Meanwhile, we may have some good up and coming players on the farm who don’t get an actual chance to show what they are capable of while the players who are filling those spots are wildly ineffective. Doesn’t send a good message to the young players and is a big reason why our development is so bad compared to other organizations.

Mr Kot

Jan 15, 2022
kek my stream literally just started the game and I see goals being scored here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad