Attachments

• tmp.gif
    tmp.gif
    4 MB · Views: 1

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Who else you gonna put out there?

Kulak, Desharnais and Ceci are exponentially worse.
Another forward like most PPs

We've got have someone decent left over. I suppose the logic of Ekholm there is that he is a smart player who can pass the puck well, and perhaps also to prevent possible shorthanded goals or post PP goals against

Norwegianoiler

Nov 17, 2014
When I see Draisaitl it reminds me that hockey is a game. He is having fun trying things out there.

I'm not to worried about him in the playoffs

That's fair, but given that it's a competitive game, there needs to be a balance between risk and reward and Draisaitl hasn't found that balance yet (in my opinion, of course), and he's a veteran player by now. If the Oilers aspire to win it all, the leaders need to pull the team rope, so to speak.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017

We've got have someone decent left over. I suppose the logic of Ekholm there is that he is a smart player who can pass the puck well, and perhaps also to prevent possible shorthanded goals or post PP goals against
The last part is the whole reason theres 2 D on that powerplay.

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
just tuned in. we playing well or is Pickard bailing us? Moneypuck winometer doesn't look good.

GreeningOil

Yarpmeister
Jun 22, 2016
Saskatoon

Well, the 1st unit usually takes 60-70% of the time so I think the strategy is to not get stuck out there with 4 forwards when the other team sends out their 1st line right after PK

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Ceci just still throwing grenades on 5 foot passes with no pressure on him. Blows my mind. Really hope they give Stetcher a chance to take his spot.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
just tuned in. we playing well or is Pickard bailing us? Moneypuck winometer doesn't look good.
Neither team has been lockdown defensively but Oilers have had a lot of the better scoring chances.

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
VD not afraid of anyone.

Nice save by Picard again. He deserves the SO. Make it happen oilers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad