GDT: Gm 62 Washington Capitals @ Boston Bruins | 3/6/14 | 7P ET | NESN, RDS2 | 98.5 FM

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
I do TP. Being an old fart I have seen some pretty horrible Bruins teams. These past 4 seasons have been such a joy.

I can remember when this team just making the playoffs and of course losing in the first round every year (pretty much all of the 80's). Then most of the 90's we were even worse off.

So now I just sit back and enjoy the ride. I try not to complain to much when they lose a game here or there. It pales in comparison to what I have seen over the years.

So to you young guys and gals, please make sure you enjoy every game with this team because they are a special group and it will not last forever.

Good post!

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Washington is bad and they should feel bad.

Horrible defense, laughable scoring depth and a shaky goaltending situation to boot. If they didn't have that power play, this team would be less than nothing.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
For sure. I'm only 32 but watching the Bruins from 1995-2007 was full of terrible teams and good teams that were upset in Round 1.

What a difference now.

Yup, I'm only 23 so my childhood consisted of being allowed to stay up later then my bedtime when the Bruins were in the playoffs just to watch the Bruins lose, including the game the Bruins won but axelsson's toes were in the outer edge of the old big crease. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad