GDT: GM 6: Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers - 6:00PM PST - SPAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaddy91

Respectful Handshake
Jul 22, 2014
Vancouver
Mcdavid was buzzing last night but calgary looked slow and weak.

I think all but the most fanatical canucks fans know how special virtanen and hutton are going to be with a little patience.

Canucks are gonna destroy edmonton 5-0

Last edited:

NoShowWilly

Apr 4, 2010
North Delta
I want to watch this game so badly but it turns out I'm going to have to miss it.

I've been spending ages trying to figure out how to record it. I think my cable box doesn't let me record. I miss just being able to record whatever was on tv with a VHS. This should not be this difficult.

it really shouldn't considering PVRs have been a thing for years now.

VibinCanuck

No doubt about it, I am ready to get hurt again
Sep 13, 2014
Vancouver
I expect it to be close because McDavid will expose guys like Bartkowski and Sbisa... (who are still playing over Weber...)

PP will continue to be ineffective if Vrbata continues to be terrible. They need Weber badly

Sedins free of Sutter should look a lot better like they've been every shift when Sutter doesn't come on with him (Not a very good snap shot and doesn't go to the net)

3-1 win for the Canucks, Kid Line and Sedins come up big.

VibinCanuck

No doubt about it, I am ready to get hurt again
Sep 13, 2014
Vancouver
No he won't, we have one of the best shudown pairings in the league. Crosby, Ovechkin, Malkin etc have all be shut down by Edler : Tanev, doubt McDavid will either.

Problem is the moment McDavid gets a shift against Sbisa or Bartkowski it could get ugly...

ManoWarrior

Jul 24, 2010
It's ridiculous how soft and poor defensively that bottom six is. They could easily get two really good grinders for a 2nd and a 3rd + prospect.

canuckslover10

Apr 10, 2014
my fantasy team could use a big game from the sedins also canucks got this 4-2 jake scores 2 and danny and hank with a goal each (hopefully)

CP

Thou shalt not Tank
Mar 8, 2008
Hope the Canucks win, but we need to accept McDavid is going to be good, real good.

HowDoIHockey

Supreme Mugwump
Jul 12, 2015
Victoria
it really shouldn't considering PVRs have been a thing for years now.

First time having cable in a long time, and it's whatever my landlords are providing. For all I know the stupid thing does have PVR built into it and I'm just missing something obvious :laugh: Pretty sure not though.

Oh well, maybe I'll be able to catch the end of the game. When it's either 7-1 for the Canucks (go kid line!) or 7-1 Oilers (McDavid has arrived!). :laugh:

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Mcdavid looked dynamite vs calgary. We gotta keep him to the outside

Fat Tony

Fire Benning
Nov 28, 2011
From what I saw of the game last night, looks like McDavid lit a fire under Yakupov.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Easier said than done. We should line match the twins against him. He can't be effective if he doesn't have the puck.

Sutter would be effective this game on the Sedin's wings to be the defensive presence against him

Maybe that's why they went with Hansen on the first line as well

The Drop

Rain Drop, Drop Top
Jul 12, 2015
Vancouver
Hopefully fans aren't dumb enough to boo McD every time he touches the puck like flame fans.

Expecting Sedins to stat pad tonight

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013

Maybe they're all here to see our lethal 1 for 18 powerplay. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad