GDT: Gm 53: Ducks at Blues, @ 5pm Pacific

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
So if Fowler is out next game, then they will likely be without all of Lindholm, Manson, Drysdale, and Fowler next game. Good times. Lol.

I think Fowler has had a good season even given how bad things have gone for the team. Last night showed how much he is missed. If our D could stay healthy we could have a very good D core in the league with how Drysdale has progressed.

These games are feeling good, yeah even a loss, but it shows the future potential of the kids, and now is the time to build around these guys, keep the players who are working, and move on from the rest, and add a goal scorer or two the next two season to support guys like Zegras, Comtois, Terry, and Lundestrom.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Is Drysdale hurt?

But anyhow strong performance by our top line. I hope that by start of next year Z and Terry will add some muscle and that line should be even better. Last night they were creating and was playing a very exciting hockey.
Volkov seems to be the odd man out out on that line but Rak-Lundy are doing some good work as well.
I like what Lundestrom can do with the puck, but his stat sheet is always ''0'' – no shots, no hits, no blocked shots, etc :laugh:
I liked Benoit as well, he was increasingly involved in the offense. He did made some nice plays defensively as well.
Fleaury looked really good
Shatty can get the shot through in a very crowded area, but will occasionally pass the puck in teammates foot when no one is pressuring him. So frustrating.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad