GDT: Gm 53: Ducks at Blues, @ 5pm Pacific

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
More current value, but that is rapidly running out, and I don't know how much relevance that has for this team right now.
I think he’d still bring back a 1st in a trade, which is worth more than what Steel is worth to us right now IMO. I had high hopes for Steel but do think his time is running out

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Not at all. Manson can't stay on the ice and has one year left on his deal. He isn't going to get less injury prone after hitting 30.

As such a strong proponent of not giving up on terry after last season I find it strange how fast you're willing to throw steel overboard.
Terry showed positive traits. Steel is okay at faceoffs.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
To pick Larsson over Mahura they would ask for a pick or another prospect or young forward thrown in.
I would enjoy seeing Seattle play Larsson and the Ducks torch Seattle when Larsson is on the ice lol
I just think mahura has more upside... larsson has shown very little to me. Fluery has already passed up all of them imo.... he’s been really solid

bsu

Sep 27, 2017
Glad everyone is starting to agree with me on Fleury and expansion draft.

bsu

Sep 27, 2017
Zegras is must watch TV.

bsu

Sep 27, 2017
Steel has one less goal and six less points than terry in five less games and has played with significantly worse linemates. I really don't think he is now an unsalvageable bust.
Cool if you watch the games, he still is not a good player and Terry is one of our best.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
Refs are calling nothing so far, good test for the children.

Good period, tightened up and they absolutely have more than 2 SOG

bsu

Sep 27, 2017
Everyone loves Sam Carrick lol

bsu

Sep 27, 2017
Steel has no poise with the puck. He's also not very fast, not very quick, and very predictable with the puck on his stick. He is literally Logan shaw.

Terry showed poise and even an ability to control pace. He was a skinny little kid that fell over or lost the puck instantly... He's learned how to use his body and gained a little weight with still plenty more to give. His issue was always physical.

bsu

Sep 27, 2017
Then why has he generally outproduced terry at a younger age?
Because Terry weighed 160 pounds and still does.

Terry game has always translated better.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Steel has no poise with the puck. He's also not very fast, not very quick, and very predictable with the puck on his stick. He is literally Logan shaw.

Terry showed poise and even an ability to control pace. He was a skinny little kid that fell over or lost the puck instantly... He's learned how to use his body and gained a little weight with still plenty more to give. His issue was always physical.
I don't want to continue hijacking this thread, but I disagree with this. Terry showed a lot of the mental issues that steel has also struggled with and his ability to get over and work through things gives me hope that steel will as well.

Reactions: Boo Boo

bsu

Sep 27, 2017
I don't think Steel will amount to anything more than a decent average 3rd line center. I hope he proves me wrong though.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Man, zegras needs to finish one. This line the most dangerous for us in a long time. Probably since eaves was healthy.

bsu

Sep 27, 2017
Zegras bleeding scoring chances

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
See, I don’t know what Terry not being an “effective passenger” means because he seems to be the first man in on the forecheck on that line and he’s created the two best scoring chances they’ve had in this game

bsu

Sep 27, 2017
Zegras only scores when he's mad... Someone needs to hit him so he can finish lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad