Post-Game Talk: [GM 50] Canucks lose to Devils in OT| 4-5 | Kuzmenko, Schenn, Lazar, Di Giuseppe

logan5

May 24, 2011
Vancouver - Mt. Pleasant
We were calling this a bit absurd before, but i wonder if we can now possibly put Kuzmenko in the same category as Panarin. The goals aren't quite there yet, but he is getting better and better.

Reactions: geebaan

Svencouver

Apr 8, 2015
Vancouver
Good example of how load management might be a good thing to incorporate in the NHL... Schenn is having his best game in months. Then again, it didn't help OEL and myers who still look like shit lol
Honestly the NHL should have a schedule more similar to the NFL than the NBA. Just the nature of the sport and how physical it is and how much it wears on the body. The NHL needs to protect the health of their assets more. It's lame having so much of the season determined by injuries and wear and tear. One or two games a week maximum. Season should be half as long at most.

God

Free Citizen
Apr 2, 2007
Vancouver
Hamilton is a brutal defender, jesus. Looked ok in Calgary but seems to have gotten worse in NJ.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Bruce would have him PP1 and with Petey for 3 more weeks.

Which is maybe what we should be doing to pump and dump.

Yeah, we stupidly overplayed Boeser when trying to win games and are now finally giving him the usage he deserves when we should be trying to pump his numbers in garbage time.

Reactions: LickTheEnvelope

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
We are physically dominating these guys. Pettersson and Garland are pushing them around

Bojack Horvatman

IAMGROOT
Jun 15, 2016
Schenn was the defender other than Hughes that is noticeable in a good way. Bear I guess as well. He is our best defender by far at separating players from the puck. Plus he plays low event hockey well enough. Everybody else you are just waiting for their next turnover or missed assignment

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
Apparently I was wrong about Vanecek and this is like his first bad start of the year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad