-More than 5 shots on goal
-Less of Lewis and Thompson
-Clifford scrap
-Confusion

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I look at the schedule and this is about the easiest month they've had for as long as I can remember.

Can Stevens get canned if we lose to OTT, TOR, NYI and BUF at home all in a row?

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
Kopitar doesn't even try to win the opening faceoff to a PP. Seems like he dislikes the idea of having to do it. Doughty can't get any shot through. He really wants to, unlike Kopitar on the faceoffs, but just can't because he wants the highlight.

Down 3-0, whatever. How they start the 2nd period will be the key. At least come out with some kind of energy or fight. If they don't do that, then who the coach is makes no difference. Most of these guys are 30 or over. Won Cups. Been in big moments. If they need a coach to get them ready to play, it just doesn't matter who the coach is. Fire Stevens between periods. It won't matter. They'll just bring out the trash cans again.

funky

Build around Byfield, not the vets
Mar 9, 2002
Muzzin looks horrible this year. Bobbles everything

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
I'm still baffled how a team with so much talent could be so bad.

Absolutely bizarre.

funky

Mar 9, 2002
Poor Ilya, think he is having second thoughts of signing in LA? He looked frustrated on that last play just flipping it in and trying to go get it himself

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Poor Ilya, think he is having second thoughts of signing in LA? He looked frustrated on that last play just flipping it in and trying to go get it himself

I think it's really telling of the coaching when the best PP 'breakout' is Kovalchuk doing everything himself. See: unit 1 as well, with Kopitar lugging the puck the entire way.

If one guy can't beat the entire PK, we don't keep the puck.

No problem I guess.

Reactions: funky

tonellisghost

Oct 3, 2017
I believe that this is the game we use to turn our season on. Losing sucks but it sucks even more when it costs you your confidence. I believe we still have a shot to win this game but I know that we will use this effort as a turning point for our season. Go Kings Go!

Tghost

Winger23

May 3, 2007

Dont be fooled, hes here for money and weather. Not knocking him as hes worked his ass off, but hes not chasing a cup

funky

Mar 9, 2002
Well I’m done. You guys enjoy watching this crap.

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
Speed and quick decision making leads to Senators goal.

See how he blew past Martinez and shot the puck.... ON GOAL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad