GDT: GM #5 LA Kings vs Ottawa Senators @11:00AM 10/13/18

KingPuckChoo

Go kinGs Go !
Jun 24, 2007
so it's only cool to be negative when it's "in the moment"?
avant-garde negative people get scrutinized? pfff

Kings got this, GO KINGS GO!

Reactions: resurrected

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
A MacD beating the **** out of someone right now is what this team needs...

Yeah you don't need to dress him for this game since the person he should be feeding haymakers to is the clown in glasses behind the bench and that dumb f*** Nacho-bar next to him.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
But wasn't that what Stevens said after the Winnipeg loss - they didn't have enough practice? I never heard him say it, but I read here he said it.

I think the Kings need ice cream.

Stevens says one thing and does another? Well I never!

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
Zero intensity.

Pearson and Toffoli always seem to be floating. Lewis has been especially bad this year.

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW
Zero intensity.

Pearson and Toffoli always seem to be floating. Lewis has been especially bad this year.

Pretty much everyone is, except the Carter line. Kopitar looked bad most of that period.

It’s not an excuse to not be ready to go, but the start times really do throw players off.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Pretty much everyone is, except the Carter line. Kopitar looked bad most of that period.

It’s not an excuse to not be ready to go, but the start times really do throw players off.

No doubt. I know I can't even play early games myself, can't imagine at the NHL level.

Nevertheless, find a way to NOT GO DOWN 3-0 UNTIL YOU GET YOUR LEGS UNDER YOU, you know? Powerplays should not turn into momentum for the other team as a regular occurrence. This might be the worst it's ever been, I'm actively terrified to get a man advantage because it means we've been playing well enough to draw a penalty only to break our momentum and give the other team an advantage with our power play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad