GDT: GM#46 LA Kings vs Pittsburgh Penguins @7:30pm 1/12/19

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
cut.jpg

Pittsburgh Penguins (25-13-6, 56pts, 2nd in Metro) :thumbd:@ Los Angeles Kings(17-25-3, 37pts, Last in NHL) :thumbd:
Staples Center| Los Angeles, CA
TIME: 7:30pm PT | TV: FSW | RADIO: I Heart Radio App

QUICK STATS
PREVIOUS MEETINGS
PIT 4-3 LAK (OT) December 15, 2018
:kings:pens
PP/PK27th/29th6th/3rd
Faceoffs11th14th
Leading ScorersAnze Kopitar: 11 goals, 18 assists, 29 points.Sidney Crosby: 20 goals, 34 assists, 54 points
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
*Lines subject to change*
:kings
ELstJv7.png

Pc9ucjN.png

4ctgazm.png

Extras: Paul Ladue, Austin Wagner, Sean Walker
Injuries: Johnny Brodzinski, Trevor Lewis

:pens
0HQ7Ozf.png

2CrrFSG.png

rwoyzIe.png

Injuries: Justin Schultz, Zach Aston-Reese, Patric Hornqvist

Reactions: Legionnaire

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
I believe he hated his time here.

I know when he was initially dealt from the Rangers, he was not pleased, especially after having signed as a free agent to stay in New York, but he got around to being a King and met his wife, Cammi Granato, when he was here.

Ferraro was also banged up for most of his stay with the Kings and would bounce back offensively with the Thrashers.

I thought the Kings had some decent center depth with Stumpel, Perreault, Ferraro, and Laperriere in ‘97, but a year later they trade Perreault for crap and both Stumpel and Ferraro got hurt, and they rushed Olli Jokinen because their center depth suddenly got gutted.

Smolinski and Belanger coming in the following season helped right those losses though.

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
Incoming Tanner Pearson hatty.

Isn’t there a pretty important football game tonight in LA? I heard the Crypt keeper and the cowgirls were in town.

cryptjones.jpg

No one is going to be watching the Kings. Should be a beat down administered by the Pens.

kingsholygrail

Banana Split 1-1
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Incoming Tanner Pearson hatty.

Isn’t there a pretty important football game tonight in LA? I heard the Crypt keeper and the cowgirls were in town.

cryptjones.jpg

No one is going to be watching the Kings. Should be a beat down administered by the Pens.
Timing wise, that game should be close to ending before the Kings play, but yeah, traffic is going to be a nightmare down there.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
When it rains it pores! And here comes the Pens. Hatty for Crosby and Malkin and Kessel and Pearson. You heard it here.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Lets go through the superstition-o-meter tonight. Former player against us, backup goalie, good team, Snoop Dogg in the booth during the 2nd period, cringy star wars themed crap throughout the night. Its going to be a long night fellas

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
immediate netfront scoring opp by luff

its almost like he should be playing..........

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad