GDT: GM#44 LA Kings vs San Jose Sharks @7:30pm 1/7/19

crassbonanza

Fire Luc
Sep 28, 2017
Another rough game from For both, seems like the only extended zone time the Sharks have had were a result of a For both fumble in the Dzone.

funky

Time for the future. More Byfield and Clarke
Mar 9, 2002
poor Brownie, missed on that block

funky

Mar 9, 2002
maybe we stay around for some fireworks in the second?

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
I can’t believe Luff is sitting in Favor of some of these decrepit oafs.

January 7: Lineups; Sharks' back end; Quick nearing Richter (+ Ranford chat) - LA Kings Insider

Matt Luff did remain on the ice for some extra detail as he looks to work a few things out in his game. “I sent him down earlier, and I told him he should be in the NHL, he should play there. He just had to work a little bit harder,” Willie Desjardins said. “He came back, and it was good, and he’s just seemed to have lost it a little bit lately. But, he’s an NHL player. He needs to play. He just has to get himself back going like he can go.”

WD agrees with you, but what can he do about it?

Seriously though, I get making the kid earn his time even on a bad team, but it all just sounds so damn hollow coming from WD.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
a bit of this, bit of that

muzzin was drifting worse than walker imo but brownie pizzaed when he should have french fried

Brown had a very little chance at controling that bouncing puck as it hit his shin, and it took a bad bounce.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Brown had a very little chance at controling that bouncing puck as it hit his shin, and it took a bad bounce.
which is why i think letting it go between his legs and using his stick was the right play

way she goes

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
shout out to erik karlsson for the norris level stick checking too

let him go by then just pray you don't get a hooking penalty

funky

Mar 9, 2002
Kempe must have drank an extra energy drink tonight.....liking his game

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad