GDT: Gm 44: Boston Bruins @ Los Angeles Kings | 1/9/14 | 1030P ET | NESN | 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMac21

Save us Sweeney
May 21, 2003
Might as well have been on a basketball court tonight, worst ice I've ever seen.

BigBadBruin8

@rsox1221
Jul 31, 2005
Shrewsbury, MA
Startling how poorly this Bruins team is right now when matching up to the iron of the league.

Something needs to change. Getting Thornton back will be very beneficial IMO, Eriksson obviously as well, but I think something more needs to happen, and soon.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Gotta put on your big boy pants against teams like LA and Ana. Boston will be MUCH more competitive once they get everyone back and Rask comes out of his slump, which he will. It will also help if we can get someone to semi-replace Seids. Defense just isn't cutting it as is.

TheBigBadB

Feb 13, 2003
North Andover
Visit site
Well Rask needs to get his head cleared out because Thomas is not the backup and cant take over the numbah 1 again. You are the guy and Johnson cannot handle it either. Time to sack up and get your head back into the game.

Pie O My

May 26, 2010
Shawmut Center
time to go to the main board and find out which Bruins player should be suspended for too many men on the ice or interference, or whatever hell else is "exactly the kind of thing the league is trying to cut down on"

mislysBB

Aug 6, 2013
Northeast
After the Sharks game, win or lose, the Bruins better run like hell out of California..the west certainly isn't very kind to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig