GDT: Gm 44: Boston Bruins @ Los Angeles Kings | 1/9/14 | 1030P ET | NESN | 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport

foW5GUA.png

gdjcDbv.jpg

ATNpwUr.jpg

WS4PBwj.png

T9aOGOV.png

WinEi0o.png

ePH0Sx0.jpg

*Official* Shawny Dangles Suspension counter
V4iSQSx.png

sQGwPyG.png

Seidenmoose-Overpaid and injury-prone.

:bruins

This GDT about nothing is brought to you by...
elaine-dances-o.gif

...because even though you suck at something, you can still keep doing it.

:bruins

Disclaimer 1: Consider this a cleansing. Get everything from last night out of your system. If you want to opportunity to continue *****ing about how crappy this hockey team is, go to the GDT sign up thread and create an a template for your grievances. Otherwise you can bring your gripes to Elaine Benes, who I can about guarantee will drown out your complaints with her very own gripes about the Soup Nazi.

Disclaimer 2: Yep, last night sucked. But hey folks, we all cheer for the same team...the fan-on-fan violence is so 1990 k?

For old times' sake....
finals-huh-yeah-i-remember-those.gif

Last edited:

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Awesome GDT.
Looking for some redemption tomorrow night. Hopefully Looch is back in business, we could really use him barrelling down the ice. Tuukka's due for a bounce back game, his slumps don't usually last long. Hopefully Claude has been drilling the PK hard into them. We had the right idea against Anaheim before the game fell apart. LA is a big tough team so the B's will be engaged physically and they often play better that way. It'll be a tough one no doubt but the B's are capable of getting a win out of it if they're smart and focused.

Bergeron37

Mar 16, 2010
Reading through the GDT from last night's game and I am glad I wasn't on here last night. A lot of knee jerk reactions in there.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
You call that a PK?? :shakehead
Great job, SOM! When are feats of strength? My money's on 33. :D

And of course, GO :bruinss!

Last edited:

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I would gladly take Weber for Caron and a first-quick get Nashville on the phone.

This was funny.

I hate the start time of this game. Bad enough it's on the West coast but 10:30? My body wants to go to sleep at 10. I am not scheduled to work tomorrow but still not sure I will be able to stay up.

Go Bruins! Hopefully Looch is over the pukies. I assume the team is pretty confident he'll be ready to go since I have noticed anyone else from Providence being called up.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
The list of grievances was definitely conjured up by one of those but hurt Seguin fans secretly rooting against Boston and going for Dallas.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
not feeling good about this one.
could see quick shutting us out.

think our only chance at a win this week will be sat against the decimated sharks team.

def not staying up for this one.
passed out at 830pm last nite because i stayed up for that game tues nite.

hope i wake up happy with a B's win.

Patrice37

Jul 19, 2006
Ya? Seinfeld was always my favorite, I liked that it was a show about nothing

It actually wasn't, the whole "show about nothing" just kind of caught on with fans after that episode. When Jerry and Larry David originally pitched the show, it was about how a comedian gets his material. I guess those 2 are one in the same, but they never intended for it to be seen as a show about nothing.

Seinfeld is far and away my favorite show of all time, and I think it speaks volumes to its success that it is still on at least 5 times a day almost 15 years after the last episode.

Anyway, 1030 start? I stayed up for the last one but highly doubt I will tonight. 6:00 comes early especially if they lose.

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
It actually wasn't, the whole "show about nothing" just kind of caught on with fans after that episode. When Jerry and Larry David originally pitched the show, it was about how a comedian gets his material. I guess those 2 are one in the same, but they never intended for it to be seen as a show about nothing.

Seinfeld is far and away my favorite show of all time, and I think it speaks volumes to its success that it is still on at least 5 times a day almost 15 years after the last episode.

Anyway, 1030 start? I stayed up for the last one but highly doubt I will tonight. 6:00 comes early especially if they lose.

That makes more sense, I just liked how it didn't take itself seriously and have too many -if any- sappy parts like so many sitcoms gravitate towards at one point or another.

Flannelman

Quiet, Gnashgab.
Dec 3, 2006
i enjoyed the Ginger Dougie Hamilton piece. chortle worthy for sure.

DVR, again. Maybe the first period.

2 points, eh?

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
Great GDT SoM. Caron + a first for Weber. That one killed me because it's only a slight exaggeration.

I'll most likely sit this one out, depending on how I feel. It's a shame too because it has the makings for a very good game IMO. Go B's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad