Sykur

Apr 11, 2011
6 goals in 25 shots.

Tomorrow Drance is gonna be like

pdo-homer.gif

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
I think they start it a bit too early though. 5-6 min left, sure. But they sometimes do it at 10-12. While it’s worked so far, the biggest concern to me is it can wear a team out, and this team already has the awful travel to deal with.
I think it's ultimately debatable which method expends more energy, personally (when you do it right, anyways).

If you're outright scrambling the whole time, yes (and I don't think it got to that point tonight), but when you're in positional control and turtling, no.

Reactions: Regal and Indiana

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
Well that was a joy. Another nerve racker for a bit, and pulled through in flying colours.

EP is working on his contract increase.

That should seriously move us up in the power rankings. Win tomorrow and we are close to the league lead ....

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
I think it's ultimately debatable which method expends more energy, personally (when you do it right, anyways).

I think it's absolutely debatable. But at the same time...the whole "worst travel" thing is also very debatable these days. It's been significantly alleviated by the addition of Vegas and especially Seattle.

Edmonton and Calgary are the ones that get screwed the hardest now.

Reactions: Indiana

Baby Pettersson

Mar 8, 2014
Saskatoon
I think it's absolutely debatable. But at the same time...the whole "worst travel" thing is also very debatable these days. It's been significantly alleviated by the addition of Vegas and especially Seattle.

Edmonton and Calgary are the ones that get screwed the hardest now.
Devil's advocate is teams also have to travel to Vancouver which can be long flights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad