Cole - Juulsen

Demko

Rangers Line-Up:

TBD

Last edited:

LuckyDay

Mar 25, 2011
The Uncanny Valley
First Jersey in Jersey, now New York in New York?
1704666091326.jpeg

Reactions: Indiana

ziploc

Aug 29, 2003
Vancouver
I'm a little concerned about our record against better teams. We are beating those teams that we should, but need to up the game against teams like the Rangers if we really want to see this team prepared to make any noise in the postseason.

Reactions: theguardianII

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Two tough games back-to-back against the Rangers and Islanders, two teams playing well above .500.

From a positive standpoint, there's zero travel for the Canucks as they'll have played three games in the Metro New York area. And both the Rangers and Islanders are coming off road trips. This will be the first game back for the Isles, who were on an extended road trip through the Western Conference.

So you never know.....maybe both teams will be afflicted by the 'first game back home after a road-trip' blues. Canucks can only hope.

Two tough games back-to-back against the Rangers and Islanders, two teams playing well above .500.

From a positive standpoint, there's zero travel for the Canucks as they'll have played three games in the Metro New York area. And both the Rangers and Islanders are coming off road trips. This will be the first game back for the Isles, who were on an extended road trip through the Western Conference.

So you never know.....maybe both teams will be afflicted by the 'first game back home after a road-trip' blues. Canucks can only hope.

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
Hopefully they start Quick

I can't remember where but I think I heard we were getting Shesterkin.

Is anyone else getting ads right on top of people's posts right now? Is HFboards serious?

Android?

Connections (wifi, Bluetooth etc)
More connections
Private dns
Put in "dns.adguard.com" (no quotations)
No intrusive ads anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad