On a scale 1-5, how would you rate these playoffs?

Connor McConnor

Nov 22, 2017
Kind of expected weak R1 given the matchups. Dallas and Vegas the best matchup by far, Boston isn’t very good and the Leafs have proven they might just beat themselves.

Reactions: viper0220

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
giphy.gif

Whoshattenkirkshoes

Aug 11, 2014
Love the Playoffs! Might be a duller year so far, but It's still a 10 for me

I'm getting a great high from watching.

PocketNines

Cutter's Way
Apr 29, 2004
Badlands
So far can only comment on round 1 obv

Most of the first round has been wretched from a neutral perspective. The last two years I have had the very rare experience of my team not making the playoffs. Last year I watched pretty much every playoff game and it was awesome until the uncompetitive Final. This year it has been far, far less interesting or compelling.

THAT SAID, a major mitigating factor in this judgment will arrive if Dallas-Vegas also gets to Game 7 just like Bruins-Leafs. Those are the two series you would absolutely choose for Game 7s as a neutral and we might get that.

flying squirrel

Feb 11, 2019
Few series now are making 1st rd better overall, but hope 2nd rd has better win -vs- loss across-the-board. Watch for teams with less layoff between 1st rd >>> 2nd rd: To have leg-up at start of their 2nd rd series, but rested 1rd team will find legs as series goes on. Rested team just has to limit any damage rust might have caused.

See ya everyone, and hope all enjoy best playoffs in sports (Back to lurking only)

Cup or Bust

Oct 17, 2017
They are a 5 out of 5 when my team wins and a 0 out of 5 when they don't. It was a 5 out of 5 first round for me.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Perfect_Drug

Mar 24, 2006
Montreal
Round 1 this year really feels like a shoddy local opening act for an actual band I paid to see.
Kinda has pre-season vibes I guess?

I mean yeah, it's hockey.

Dallas Vegas is interesting. Bruins Leafs is just sad to watch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Summer Rose

Makar Oni 4 formaggi

Mar 3, 2024
tendency 1,5 even the jury is out
Last year Boston/Florida series has had more emotion and wow than all first round series this year together. Then were other amazing series like Avs/Sea, TB/Tor and NJ/NYR .....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad