Post-Game Talk: [GM 30] Canucks lose to Jets | 1-5 | Horvat

Just A Bit Outside

Playoffs??!
Mar 6, 2010
Hope the Jets f***ing trounce em.

I want some actual action instead of this continual mediocre suckfest.

But alas. Mr Personality will come on After Hours and bore the living f*** out of everyone instead.

• Haha
Reactions: theguardianII

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Hope Pederson’s Canuck debut goes well. He certainly deserves his shot.

If Petey is out, someone’s going to have to step up. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

This guy. Look how happy he used to be...
j.t.-miller-2017-48.jpg

download.php

4390d4426523cd1af82bdb4e92e29d3f.jpg

Then....
j.t.-miller-2020-39.jpg

Petey But Really Jim

I lejdjejejejejjejejjdjdjjdjdjdndndnnddndhdjdjdndd
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
If available, how about…

Mikhayev-Pettersson-Kuzmenko

Miller-Horvat-Pederson

Hoglander-Dries-Garland

racerjoe

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver
Maybe, but generally if someone is good enough for practice they are considered good enough to play. And it's not like Pederson was at yesterday's practice either.

We now know he is still sick, but I was going to say this isn't true, look at Dermott who has been practising for a while?

racerjoe

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver
It seems clear Dermott is stuck in the light exercise stage of a return to play protocol from a concussion. Any time you experience a setback in the stage, the timeframe resets - frustrating as hell.

I don't disagree at all, I was just pointing out practising with a team doesn't mean they are good to go.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
It was just the easiest one to point to, but it happens often... including today.

It happens often where a sick player is healthy enough to practice but not enough to play in the game? Ok.

Boeser has been on the fringes of the lineup and this feels a bit like there's more to it than that. You disagree, that's fine.

racerjoe

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver
It happens often where a sick player is healthy enough to practice but not enough to play in the game? Ok.

Boeser has been on the fringes of the lineup and this feels a bit like there's more to it than that. You disagree, that's fine.

How about a few years ago when the team got Covid... then returned to practice and still couldn't play for a while. It happens. That is all that my point was.

theguardianII

Jan 30, 2020
Hope the Jets f***ing trounce em.

I want some actual action instead of this continual mediocre suckfest.

But alas. Mr Personality will come on After Hours and bore the living f*** out of everyone instead.
Ya, if taken out the back and thrashed it will be "the training camp was not good" Like 4 months ago they are still getting into shape.
And
They just have to play the right way
And
We have confidence in this group that they could be a playoff team
And
We are working on things, but we are keeping it a secret.
And
I won't talk about the contract except to say we offer him the moon and if doesn't accept he is just greedy.
And
I think they will do better with a different system, you if they the right way
And
Well our #1 goalie is out but Martin is playing pretty good.
And mostly about how long until Demko is back, what is like to be the first Swedish GM in the league, how the 4 GM's are working together, how hard they are working, they are making calls (for pizza), how he likes the weather in Vancouver, does he find the fans more intense, how is his dog, how does the family like Vancouver, ....

Pretty sure I got most of the questions or lack of answers.

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
Any word from sick bay yet regarding Petey? Hope he's recovering. Don't want him to play if he's feeling lousy.

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
WHEN: December 17th, 7:00PM PST
WHERE: Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC
TV: CBC/Sportsnet Pacific
RADIO: Sportsnet 650

Canucks Line-Up:

Mikheyev-Miller-Kuzmenko
Garland-Horvat-Lazar
Hoglander-Pederson-Dries
Joshua-Aman-Studnicka

Hughes-Bear
OEL-Schenn
Stillman-Myers

Martin

Jets Line-Up:
Perfetti-Scheifele-Kuhlman
Connor-Dubois-Gagner
Barron-Lowry-Harkins
Gustafsson-Stenlund-Jonsson-Fjällby

Morrissey-DeMelo
Dillon-Pionk
Capobianco-Samberg

Hellebuyck
Nice to see miller playing center tonight again 👏👏⚫️ expecting a big game by him tonighto. What a team this is and horvat & miller is the greatest. They are wanted in leafland. Hard.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad