Post-Game Talk: [GM 28] Canucks lose to Wild | 0-3 | It Was Not a Good Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue and Green

Out to lunch
Dec 17, 2017
I've never been to a ballet performance but The Red Shoes (1948 version) is one of my favourite movies. The ballet sequence is pure cinematic glory.

Reactions: Lindgren

MarkusNaslund19

Dec 28, 2005
I really hope we can get something (anything) for Myers and I think we can.

I think our best D pairings with our current personnel are:

Hughes-Schenn
OEL-Bear
Dermott-Burroughs.

When Dermott is ready, of course.

Reactions: CanuckCity

PuckMunchkin

Very Nice, Very Evil!
Dec 13, 2006
Lapland
Presumably to showcase Boeser.

If it's an actual coaching thing, barf. Pettersson and Kuzmenko created two goals in like 3 shifts together in the last game.
I would argue it also pumps Kuzmenkos value.

If he shows he can keep producing away from EP he is worth a (worthless???) 1st rounder + more at the deadline.

CanucksSayEh

Apr 6, 2012
Kuzmenko looks, albeit briefly, a driver on the 3rd. Still he pots goals/points with the big guns via PP/OT. No doubt he eventually ends up back with Ep or Bo/JT, but it's an interesting lineup for now.

He really does look like the Boeser we all hoped for, but of course, so did Brock, and for better and longer...

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Won't be watching tonight because I'll be doing something to make the wife happy, going to a ballet. Who needs the Canucks when you have ballet. Yup.

Back to 80s when I was a student I worked in Kirov Ballet for about a month. Typical student job about nothing but I watched a lot of great plays and stars for free...

Reactions: Lindgren and rypper

JanBulisPiggyBack

Dec 31, 2011
I’m probably cheering for a win because I don’t believe our record is the thing of concern, at least for me as a fan. I want to make the playoffs I don’t think we are anywhere near the bottom to get those insanely good players

I’m cheering for direction and for management to pull some triggers. I’m conflicted because apart from OEL I like everybody on the team, I’d be fine running it back but we need defense….. like a LOT of defense

Therefore long story short

Win tonight !!!

Reactions: VancouverJagger

God

Free Citizen
Apr 2, 2007
Vancouver
Its only a 45 min charter flight from Edmonton to Van, after last nights game...There's no guarantee anything with the Vancouver Canucks.

most flights for teams on b2bs are short. the league doesn't make you play in florida one night and vancouver the next

Lindgren

Jun 30, 2005
Ballet BC is presenting The Nutcracker tonight, for those looking for an alternative night out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad