GDT: Gm 27: Columbus Blue Jackets @ Boston Bruins | 11/30/13 | 7P ET | NESN |98.5 FM

KuralySnipes

Jan 7, 2011
Arlington, VA
err 2 O's, 2 N's 2 pts?

considering he was in goal tonight, that makes alot more sense :laugh:

I am looking forward to Thursday night's game against Montreal, finally face a team where the intensity will be playoff-like.

These November games against teams like Columbus had me craving the Habs even more.

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
considering he was in goal tonight, that makes alot more sense :laugh:

I am looking forward to Thursday night's game against Montreal, finally face a team where the intensity will be playoff-like.

These November games against teams like Columbus had me craving the Habs even more.

For the habs maybe. Bruins have earned that rep where stuff like Foligno after whistles has become a rarity. Why? Teams got tired of getting their ***** kicked when guys like Lucic, Chara, *insert name* snap.

But the habs never learn. They are that kid that gets mounted and pummeled near unconsciousness. You let them up, and they run their yap again. You know they'll do something that begs the latest Bruins on habs "atrocity". So, they have something whine a/b the rest of the year.

TMac21

Save us Sweeney
May 21, 2003
For the habs maybe. Bruins have earned that rep where stuff like Foligno after whistles has become a rarity. Why? Teams got tired of getting their ***** kicked when guys like Lucic, Chara, *insert name* snap.

But the habs never learn. They are that kid that gets mounted and pummeled near unconsciousness. You let them up, and they run their yap again. You know they'll do something that begs the latest Bruins on habs "atrocity". So, they have something whine a/b the rest of the year.

Gallagher would be their candidate in that regard - surprised he hasn't taken a beating yet the way he crashes the net.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
IIRC Krejci was called for it in one of the first games of the season.

You are correct. Krejci was called for it in the first few games. Bergy was also called for it in the Finals last season.

I've seen it in at least one other regular season games this year as well.

McBrom7

FIRE IT UP!!
Jun 26, 2012
Dont see why you can't be happy with that game. Another boring win, but a win nonetheless. Outplayed them for 59 minutes. The 14 shots given up says it all. Great game B's

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
10-3-2 in November
9-0-2 at Home in last 11
Best Goalie in the NHL
On pace for 115 pts

Good times B's Fans :)

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events