GDT: Gm 27: Columbus Blue Jackets @ Boston Bruins | 11/30/13 | 7P ET | NESN |98.5 FM

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
header_zps12af2842.png~original

BOS_zps6a6e87aa.png~original

CBJ_zpsa0a76297.png~original

Please remove your hats and let us all take a moment to celebrate and appreciate Mr. Zdeno Chára, Defenseman and Captain of the Boston Bruins Hockey Team, just because.

Zee_zps4ed1824f.jpg~original

Zdeno Chára said:
We played with a lot of energy and emotion, the way we want to continue to play. It was a good job by everybody.

ZeeF_zps3ad0d60e.jpg~original

Patrice Bergeron said:
It makes a difference...gets guys going, sends a message to your teammates that you're ready to play. When you see that fire like he had, you want to step your game up. There's no better leader, no better defenseman in my mind.

Video footage courtesy of dafoomie

Zdeno Chára said:
Sometimes those scrums involve a lot of heated moments, emotions. For sure, you have to protect your best players.

:bruins

Moose_zpsa789bbee.png~original

:bruins

Disclaimer 1: In the spirit of consumerism and Black Friday, this pinch-hitting GDT was done entirely on my Apple iPad©. Speaking of copyright, the Z photos belong to the Boston Bruins and Boston Globe, respectively. The video was created by dafoomie, and the chalkboard masterpieces are my intellectual property. Use them without my permission and you'll be hearing from my attorneys.

Disclaimer 2: Also there are still GDT's available to sign up for, but doing the whole linky thing on the iPad's hard and I'm hungry.

Until Montreal,

ChannelCage_zps0e47d289.png~original

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Thanks for the assist!

Definity going to see Hanging Chad tomorrow night.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Forgot we were playing tomorrow. Pleasant (please?) surprise. Expecting Chad to get the start, we have a pretty long break after this and Tuukka needs an extended break.

Keep on keepin' on.

Braunbaer

May 21, 2012
Given their current roster situation anything but a decisive win is unacceptable.

Wonder if they'll play Boob.

Last edited:

LavioletteScores

Nov 20, 2011
Has it sunk in yet with anyone that BEAR AND THE GANG IS COMING BACK!!??!?!?

This is the best news all year.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Has it sunk in yet with anyone that BEAR AND THE GANG IS COMING BACK!!??!?!?

This is the best news all year.

They announced it on the jumbotron at the game yesterday.

I expect to see the same effort from the B's as the last game. I want to see SWAGGER !!

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :handclap::handclap:

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Gonna miss this one too-due to travel.

Hopefully they have en effort more like yesterday than Wednesday (I really don't want them to stink that bad again). This back to back has both teams playing back to back so there isn't much advantage.

I am pretty sure Johnson has this game.

Love it that Seids is back-his absence was beginning to show.

Hope monster Chara shows up.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Gonna miss this one too-due to travel.

Hopefully they have en effort more like yesterday than Wednesday (I really don't want them to stink that bad again). This back to back has both teams playing back to back so there isn't much advantage.

I am pretty sure Johnson has this game.

Love it that Seids is back-his absence was beginning to show.

Hope monster Chara shows up.

Angry Chara is something to see. He gets those beady scary eyes :amazed: He plays more intense when he is pissed off.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad