GDT: Gm 21: Boston Bruins @ Columbus Blue Jackets /11-21-14 / 7P ET / NESN, FSOH, 98.5 FM

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I think its great Looch got dropped. Its a wake up call for him and the team. Time to be agressive and physical again otherwise teams are gonna walk all over you!

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
I think its great Looch got dropped. Its a wake up call for him and the team. Time to be agressive and physical again otherwise teams are gonna walk all over you!

I was just saying same thing on Lucic thread.Maybe good shot in face light fire in him.He seems like he comatosed all year.That might get him going.

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
Can't win 'em all, kids.

Was NOT a sucker punch, lol. He was unprepared, but it wasn't a sucker. He got dropped. Deal.

There you go. And while I wouldn't say they got away with a lucky win -- because they did work for it -- they were lucky to get a point, and even luckier to take two.

Lucic was a force, Khoko worked his magic, and Svedberg saved their bacon numerous, numerous times in the third. I'll take it.

So... it's in our barn tomorrow. Without DK (surprise! Just leave him out for a bit already), I hope Lucic goes bananas. He might as well. ;)

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household

Getting close to 850 here. You guys and gals want a post-game thread, or would you like to filter conversation through what's remaining in this one and the individual "Player Discussion"s?

Gonna just suggest we ride out this thread with no PGT. Four or five more pages before we reach the limit, if it gets that far. Whatever remaining conversation needs to be had can be in the GDT for tomorrow's game/everything else that's already open on the boards.

ElkabombKid9

May 18, 2007
Boston
1 game suspension and a $10k fine for Claude.

Serious question about the Claude fine. Was it just because he completely went berzerk or does the timing have to do with it? Just wondering, because you see coaches go of quite a bit (ahemm Tortorella). Was just curious on if it's a judgement call by the league or just auto?

C77

Mar 12, 2009
Junior's Farm
Anyone else get frustrated by the 40 second shifts?

It seems like half the time on the ice the forwards fight to get possession of the puck only to dump it in the corner and go for a line change.

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
Pretty selfish, IMO.

I would rather him destroy Prout on Dec. 27th and again on Jan. 17th.

You guys are saying Lucic should have fought Prout? Maybe, but recall the broken hand dilemma. Were I he, I'd do what most players back in the day did. Take the number, bide my time, and *when it might actually matter,* go after Prout at a later date. As suggested above.

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
He can still fight. He doesn't have to take an instigator there.

In other words, YES. I do. Really. I want him to drop the gloves. Absolutely.

Well, it's not really up to him to say how the refs will call it. And he was starting it. He went after Prout initially.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad