GDT: Gm 21: Boston Bruins @ Columbus Blue Jackets /11-21-14 / 7P ET / NESN, FSOH, 98.5 FM

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I see your point but I don't quite agree.

Lucic is coming off a broken bone in his hand, he's a notoriously slow starter "saddled" with kids in the absence of DK, and he has a bad reputation. All of those factors likely figured into a refraining from a "bout" with PK. I love PK, by the way, and most on this board would love him, too, if he were wearing the black & gold.

I'm reasonably certain Milan would demolish PK, or Prout, if necessary, and at the appropriate time. Not that Milan always executes such matters at the appropriate time.

There may be more chirp in his game than actual fighting at the moment, but that's okay with me. I believe he will fight, on selective occasion, or through raw emotion/blowing a gasket.

What I want from Milan right now is what he's lately been giving: Skating in that freight train fashion, consequent punishing hits, learning how to live without David Krejčí, and helping his lesser line mates.

Good with Looch for now.
:handclap: Wow excellent post.

Looch's skating has been so much better .

I don't want him dropping the gloves especially with that wrist. Hard hits are what I want to see...and goals.

Looch will be fine.

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
Gonna be honest, had a little too much to drink during the first period and spent the third period praying to the porcelain god :laugh::laugh: Glad to see we won though! Sounds like Sveddy had a huge third period/OT. Glad to hear it. I'll have to go find the highlights.

On to MTL!

Replicator

Replicated User
Jan 1, 2014
They gave Lucic a fighting major for that???? From what I can see he never even touched Prout :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Nope. A roughing minor, and then a game misconduct for jabbing at him and glove flinging once the refs broke it up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad