Highmore - Dickinson - Hoglander
Dowling - Lammikko - Podkolzin

Ekman-Larsson - Myers
Hughes - Poolman
Hunt - Schenn

Demko

Philadelphia Flyers’ Starting Lineup:
TBD
Really? Burroughs and Rathbone sit for Schenn and Hunt? Or is that just a guess ...?

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Sedinery

May 24, 2021
It looks like Chiasson has been moved to the 4th line at least, just need him off the pp1 as well

Podz is with ep and Miller, i would pull hogs from line three and switch him with podz

at least Green is moving one step closer to sanity

Sedinery

May 24, 2021
Huge opportunity for Podkolzin. Didn’t think he was very good last game but hard to get into a game when you play so little. If he can’t make it work up the lineup should prolly go to the AHL for a bit.
Didn’t think he looked bad at all in limited 4th line minutes

he would be be fine, if anyone needs to come out of the lineup it’s Chiasson

ahl will do nothing for a guy that has played at the khl level. He is not some raw rookie

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Didn’t think he looked bad at all in limited 4th line minutes

he would be be fine, if anyone needs to come out of the lineup it’s Chiasson

ahl will do nothing for a guy that has played at the khl level. He is not some raw rookie

I disagree. Thought the speed was a bit much for him. Hoping to see him adapt but if you can’t hack it at this level I would rather see him play big minutes in the AHL than limited minutes in the NHL.

dbaz

Jan 29, 2010
Huge opportunity for Podkolzin. Didn’t think he was very good last game but hard to get into a game when you play so little. If he can’t make it work up the lineup should prolly go to the AHL for a bit.

4th line minutes in a game with lots of pp. makes it hard to keep up with the game but he was reading the play well, broke up a few opportunities, and not making mistakes which is all you can ask for in that situation.

i do think (like others) hog would be the obvious choice for that spot

Sedinery

May 24, 2021
I disagree. Thought the speed was a bit much for him. Hoping to see him adapt but if you can’t hack it at this level I would rather see him play big minutes in the AHL than limited minutes in the NHL.
He is on the top line tonight and speed is not an issue for podz

he could lap Chiasson for crying out loud

logan5

May 24, 2011
Vancouver - Mt. Pleasant
I watched each of his shifts from last game, I respectfully say he is the opposite of what you are saying. He is aggressive and quick to get into position or chase down the puck. He seems to have pretty good vision out there. When the opportunity is there, he charges to the net like a mad bull, and he has the strength and skill to get right in on the goalie.

Being on the 4th line in limited minutes makes it difficult to fully judge what he is, but IMO he is 100% an NHL player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad