Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
ovi-hit-on-ruutu.gif

JenniferH

Holts Did It
Nov 7, 2013
Georgia
critic here. why the old pic of Ov? isn't that a bad idea? winner Ov would be better. Or no?
Because I wanted a fancy model looking picture and couldn't find a newer one. I spent nearly 2 hours working on the graphics and wasn't going to spend even more time just trying to find a more recent picture that was a good shot of him as well. I looked; I thought of that as well, but I didn't find one. There's a lot that goes into graphics and finding the right images is just one of those things.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Because I wanted a fancy model looking picture and couldn't find a newer one. I spent nearly 2 hours working on the graphics and wasn't going to spend even more time just trying to find a more recent picture that was a good shot of him as well. I looked; I thought of that as well, but I didn't find one. There's a lot that goes into graphics and finding the right images is just one of those things.

Hmmm. The thought crossing my mind is "this shit doesn't matter". The other thought is " If it ain't broke..."

traparatus

Oct 19, 2012
Caps really need to capitalize today. The way things are shaping up in these playoffs this could be their easiest path ever.

I was thinking this exact thing watching Lightning get crushed last night.

Tampa and Pittsburgh might both come back and win their series but they'll have to expand some energy to do it. Contrast that to last season, when both of them barely had to get out of bed to move to the 2nd round.

We just have to take care of our business. We had a LOT of passengers last game and I'm looking for some drastic improvements, especially from the top 6.

Reactions: tenken00

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
I was thinking this exact thing watching Lightning get crushed last night.

Tampa and Pittsburgh might both come back and win their series but they'll have to expand some energy to do it. Contrast that to last season, when both of them barely had to get out of bed to move to the 2nd round.

We just have to take care of our business. We had a LOT of passengers last game and I'm looking for some drastic improvements, especially from the top 6.
Right... And who won last year? Effort is the difference. If they expend it and it works, they're in the groove. I don't want the Caps to have it too easy here.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Carlson looks so raw at LD.... he makes Djoos look like a pillar of dominance. I am going to watch him, too.

Reactions: troyerlaw

traparatus

Oct 19, 2012
Right... And who won last year? Effort is the difference. If they expend it and it works, they're in the groove. I don't want the Caps to have it too easy here.

Nothing about last game vs the Canes made me think that we are going to have it easy. Barely squeaked out a win. I'll take a shorter series and a healthy roster going into round 2, 10 times out of 10.

I'll also take Tampa getting pounded into the ground in a 7 game series with Columbus, groove or no groove. Granted, if Columbus comes out of that one, they'll be a handful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad