Status
Not open for further replies.

JenniferH

Holts Did It
Nov 7, 2013
Georgia
101533_original.jpg

101794_original.jpg

- If the lines change for the Caps, I'll update the thread.
- This can totally be a one-and-done thing, I just wanted to do this at least once!

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
I have a weird feeling about this game.

Hopefully Caps play better 5v5 or this thing is going to Carolina tied - and Carolina will be nuts at home (like islanders crowd has been).

2-0 lead would be huge.

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
Also... I think Caps will lose very little offensively if they replace Djoos with Siege.

But that move will make right side good again, so should be positive.

Ofc it can wait till next game.

Capathetic

May 26, 2011
Caps are 5-0 against canes this season. Canes are due but Caps also clearly have their number. With Pens and Bolts both down 0-2 Caps might want to get this one.

HecticGlow

Mar 14, 2016
Europe
Also... I think Caps will lose very little offensively if they replace Djoos with Siege.

But that move will make right side good again, so should be positive.

Ofc it can wait till next game.
How would it make the right side good again, exactly? That they’ve moved Carlson to the left side before playing Siegenthaler makes me think, as high on him as they are, they don’t want Siegenthaler playing if possible. Certainly doesn’t look at this point like he’d play in the top-4, in which case you still either have to get Orpik or Jensen in (or a hybrid of the two).

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Nino Neenerneener and Grab A’Keg made me actually laugh. Nice work @JenniferH!

Would like to see them play a bit faster and to win. That’s not too much to ask, right?

@JenniferH
Hah, I just actually read the names more closely. Lookits Wal-Mart, lol. Jan Van Riemsdyke.

Well played Jennifer, well played. Just enough light hearted disrespect that they might not use it on the mains, but I appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad