GDT: GM #19 LA Kings vs Boston Bruins

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Boston Bruins(6-7-4, 16pts, 6th in Atlantic) :thumbd: @ Los Angeles Kings ( 11-5-2, 24 pts, 1st in Pacific) :thumbu:
Staples Center| Los Angeles, CA
TIME: 7:30 PM PT | TV: FSW | RADIO: 790 KABC

QUICK STATS
Previous meeting: LAK 2-1 OT, Oct 28

PP/PK rankings
BOS: 9th in PP, 3rd in PK
LAK: 17th in PP, 1st in PK

FACEOFFS:
BOS: 12th
LAK: 16th

LEADING SCORERS:
BOS: David Pastrnak, 10 goals, 7 assists, 17 points
LAK: Anze Kopitar, 9 goals, 13 assists, 22 points

LINES*
:kings

Jonathan Quick

Extras: Christian Folin, Nic Dowd, Jussi Jokinen
Injuries: Marian Gaborik, Kyle Clifford, Jeff Carter

:bruins
Peter Cehlarik-Patrice Bergeron-David Pastrnak
Frank Vatrano-Jordan Szwarz-Danton Heinen
Matt Belesky-Sean Kuraly-Jake Debrusk
Tim Schaller-Riley Nash-Kenny Agostino

Zdeno Chara-Charlie McAvoy
Torey Krug-Brandon Carlo
Paul Postma-Kevan Miller

Anton Khudobin
Tuukka Rask

Extras: Noel Acciari, Rob O'Gara
Injuries: David Krejci, Anders Bjork, Brad Marchand

*Lines subject to change

NEWS/NOTES:​
  • The Boston Bruins lost to the Anaheim Ducks 4-2 with goals coming from Danton Heinen and Noel Acciari. John Gibson had a 39 save game. Bruins are 3-4-3 in their last 10 games
  • David Krejci may make his return to the Bruins against the Kings. From the Boston Globe, "Krejci, in keeping with club policy, would not divulge the nature of his injury, which is widely believed to be a wonky back."
  • Anders Bjork and Brad Marchand did not make the trip to Anaheim, but may rejoin the team on Friday missing the Kings.
  • The Kings have gone on their first losing streak this season after their 3rd regulation loss in a row against the Vancouver Canucks. The Kings jumped on the Canucks early with 2 quick goals by Tanner Pearson and Anze Kopitar.
  • The Kings made a surprise trade Tuesday afternoon by trading away Michael Cammalleri to the Edmonton Oilers for winger/center Jussi Jokinen. Cammalleri's 2nd stint with the Los Angeles Kings ended with him registering 7 points in 15 games. Jussi Jokinen has only 1 point with Edmonton Oilers this season. It is not yet known if Jokinen will make his debut against the Bruins
  • Speaking of debuts, Andrew Crescenzi made his NHL debut against the Vancouver Canucks. Crescenzi had 7:06 TOI and took a high sticking penalty late in the game which lead to the Nucks GWG.
Tweets of the Game!

This happened last time we played Boston...

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Well at least Marchand isn't playing...

tumblr_oli0983VjC1w4xiyfo1_500.gif

Reactions: Winger23

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
I'm guessing Crescenzi or Amadio.

Haven't had my coffee yet, didn't even think of those two. Yeah the coaches seem happy with Laich (LOL) they won't send him down. Too many rookies entering and exiting the lineup I'm having trouble keeping track.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad