Pre-Game Talk: GM 14: Vancouver Canucks vs. Washington Capitals - Oct 28 - 7:00PM PST - SNET VAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemurion

Mar 10, 2011
From what I see now, I think we dodged a bullet in that I don't like what I'm seeing from Eakins. At the time, I didn't know enough about Eakins to have an opinion, but didn't like the stories I heard that he had turned down Van for Edmonton.

However, I've got to say that it was entirely based on my dislike for the idea of anyone picking Edmonton over Van...

The Stig

Your hero.
Feb 14, 2013
Maple Ridge B.C.
Canucks need to shut down Ovechkin.

you-dont-say.jpeg

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
I disagree, I think we should allow our opponent's biggest offensive threat to go untouched in the offensive zone.
:sarcasm:

moog35

Jul 25, 2007
I wanted either Torts or John Stevens to be the coach so I was happy when we hired Torts. I didn't know much about Eakins so I didn't have a strong opinion on him, probably wouldn't have been against the team hiring him but man am I glad they didn't. He is so arrogant for a rookie coach and has some bizarre ideas. The media hype train about him being a can't miss coach who was so innovative was annoying. So far he has sucked in Edmonton and has ran his mouth in the media to. The comments he made about Kassian were out of left field

Grub

First Line Troll
Jun 30, 2008
B.C
I wanted either Torts or John Stevens to be the coach so I was happy when we hired Torts. I didn't know much about Eakins so I didn't have a strong opinion on him, probably wouldn't have been against the team hiring him but man am I glad they didn't. He is so arrogant for a rookie coach and has some bizarre ideas. The media hype train about him being a can't miss coach who was so innovative was annoying. So far he has sucked in Edmonton and has ran his mouth in the media to. The comments he made about Kassian were out of left field

The thing that I love about torts is that we never fall back on a lead the team keeps pressing... put that with hard work and the losses don't stink as bad.

Watching the past dozen games I haven't said we could have won that if we didn't play passively..

JA

That night, Daniel Sedin shot first with an attempt very similar to Thursday's attempt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad