GDT: Gm 14: Dallas Stars @ Boston Bruins - 11/5/13 - 7P ET -NESN (HD) - 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruins 54

Nov 20, 2010
I doubt Dallas would be even willing to part with Peverly straight up for Eriksson ...

qc

Aug 23, 2011
This is what happens when you scratch Jordan Caron.

blackngold4877

Aug 31, 2006
Another year, another team that leaves way too many chances out on the ice every game. It just doesn't matter who they put out there, they go through stretches where they just can't finish, it's extremely frustrating and cost them a cup last year.

Noodletoro

Sponsor
Aug 23, 2003
Fort Worth, TX
Serves fans right for booing Peverley. No reason to boo him or Seguin. Do people forget these guys helped the B's win a cup after one of the longest droughts in the league. Karma. Our fans were acting like spoiled brats in this one not Seguin. Neither player asked or wanted to be traded!

The conduct (and image) of the Bruins fans in the building doesn't match up with the image I have of the Bruins fans on these boards. You guys have been pretty classy with us for the most part.

bruins_19

Dec 1, 2004
this is the worst I've seen the bruins play since the Dave Lewis days. We have 1 line doing something the rest aren't even close. I don't care that Seguin was traded but wow Loui Erikkson is terrible. I thought he was a good hockey player? I don't know if hell score 10 goals this year. Even Marchand has more points than him

bobbyz04

Nov 21, 2007
I don't care about Seguin, but what I do vare about is Eriksson sucks !!! He sucks, watch him , he sucks, no guts what so ever. He will blow in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad