GDT: Gm 14: Dallas Stars @ Boston Bruins - 11/5/13 - 7P ET -NESN (HD) - 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrive

Scoish Velociraptor Maloish
Jan 10, 2009
Massachusetts
No. Completely different Stars team now.

Only players still remaining in Dallas from that game: Robidas, Daley, and Lehtonen.

Meanwhile, the Bruins still have 12 remaining from that game.

Boreal01

Nov 3, 2013
Toronto, Ontario
May see three fights but Boston likely won't have that dominant of a start, Dallas is a much better team then they were two years ago.

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport

Allhail_zps6aa498c5.jpg

Prehistoricwallpaper_zps543a2fa3.jpg

PevsGoal_zpsc9a09015.jpg

DallasRaptor_zps509e3caf.png

Raptor-Jesus.gif

Projected Lineups
Boston

Raptor Jesus used to play with a lot of these guys. They get the mystique.

Dallas

Raptor Jesus and 19 other dudes.

Stats
Raptor Jesus: Career 393 GP, 79 G, 139 A, 218 Pts

SeidenMooseTransparent_zpsa6570442.png

From the loins of Raptor Jesus, Seidenmoose came forth.

P.S. Oh hai Tyler.

:bruins

**this GDT is sponsored by the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, located in Roslindale Mass.

ProdigalFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 2, 2011
Mansfield, MA
Thank you for this GDT. I am wearing my Pevs tee to the game. Love how Raptor Jesus has been passed on from team to team. Long may he reign! :bow:

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
This should be pretty interesting. I don't know what the reaction to Seguin will be. I've got a feeling he'll play well tomorrow night. Some good motivation for this team to come out and give a solid effort. I just want to see a good game out of the B's.

Spoked-B

Nov 3, 2005
Southern NH
This should be pretty interesting. I don't know what the reaction to Seguin will be. I've got a feeling he'll play well tomorrow night. Some good motivation for this team to come out and give a solid effort. I just want to see a good game out of the B's.

This?

%D1%85%D0%BE%D0%BA%D0%BA%D0%B5%D0%B9-hockey-tyler-seguin-boston-bruins-%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BE%D1%87%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%86%D0%B0-130696.jpeg

:D

Nose Face Killah

Dracarys
Dec 2, 2012
MA
I bet Segs gets a breakway and promptly goes high glass or shoots it right into Rask's chest. I'd love that so much.

Dabruins

Mar 15, 2003
Canada
Really look forward to seeing Chiasson play. Already looking like a favourite of mine outside of Boston. I have said before, would have been so nice to have him in that deal instead of either Fraser/Smith. The kid just gets it.

Having said that, really hoping Bruins bounce back with a high energy high effort game just to show there capable of it in regular season lol.

Odie

Mar 29, 2009
Boston
Antoine Roussel is most likely gonna fight someone, but that might be it. I don't know if MacDermid is playing tomorrow.

Era of Sanity

Certified Poster
Nov 12, 2010
Sometimes it's wierd that Seguin isn't on the team anymore, I assumed he was going to be a staple for many years.

On a different note, hopefully the boys are reved up for this one. Seguin should get the Kessel treatment, he doesn't like to get hit.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Story on Seguin coming back to Boston.

from sportsnet.ca:

Tyler Seguin will always consider Boston as something more than just another NHL city, but the question is: How will his first NHL city come to think of him?

As the prodigal party boy the Bruins were better off cutting ties with while the cutting was good? Or as the latest elite NHL talent the Bruins cut adrift only to watch star in another market?

Tuesday Seguin and the Dallas Stars roll into TD Bank Garden for the first time since the controversial off-season trade. He doesn’t know what to expect.

“I’m not sure if I’ll get booed or if I’ll get a little applause my first time out there or whatnot,†Seguin says. “But I’m definitely excited about going back home.â€

And not just because he gets to see what he describes as “a ton†of friends he made in Boston over three seasons there. It’s his first chance to stick it to an organization that drafted him, signed him to a six-year, $34.5-million contract extension and then smeared him on his way out the door.

Motivating?

“One hundred percent,†says Seguin.

Full story and video: http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/stars-seguin-ready-for-boos-or-applause-in-boston/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad