GDT: GM#11 LA Kings vs New York Rangers @12:30pm 10/28/18- Half Assed GDT Version!

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Absolutely, but it's a start, problem is people can't even get around that
the problem is that the way you say it is absolutely insufferable

everything is a personal attack, everyone is out to get you, no ones knows what they're talking about

just f***in stop man. it's clear you're the devils advocate type, no one's interested in hearing it. exactly what are you getting out of posting here night in night out disagreeing with everything everyone says?

Reactions: Bandit and Kylo Ren

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
the problem is that the way you say it is absolutely insufferable

everything is a personal attack, everyone is out to get you, no ones knows what they're talking about

just ****in stop man. it's clear you're the devils advocate type, no one's interested in hearing it. exactly what are you getting out of posting here night in night out disagreeing with everything everyone says?

LOL the way I say what exactly, that the Kings played better yesterday than what Ziggy believes, and showed proof to that?

Only person I have said doesn't know what they are talking about is Sol, and he's proven that time and time again, hell I've agreed with guys like Herby, Kings 17 etc, but you guys only read what you want to read

KingCanadain1976

Jul 8, 2009
Thunder Bay Ont. Can
I am not sure how long you have been posting on this board, but if you check with any long term posters you will find many who are what you would call "negative" (i.e realistic) today, were brimming with optimism during the 2011-12 season.

Well "Mr smartest in the room" if u truly were u would look at my profile and it would tell u I have been here since 2009 It doesn't take being smart to read my profile. Now to your talking about being "realistic" Well realistically I haven't seen u post something positive in 4 years or more I didn't honestly care till u chimed in at me. There is a limit to how long your brimming with optimism can last and guess what times up When your years doom and gloom posts are the majority of your time in this site your bsing the I was good the one season. You maybe fooling yourself in your logic but it don't fly with me. As always this is how i see you can post however u want its your right but please don't quote me with the bs reason u used to be optimistic but your realistic now bs cause it don't fly You are now doom and gloom stop thinking in the past Have a nice day

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Well "Mr smartest in the room" if u truly were u would look at my profile and it would tell u I have been here since 2009 It doesn't take being smart to read my profile. Now to your talking about being "realistic" Well realistically I haven't seen u post something positive in 4 years or more I didn't honestly care till u chimed in at me. There is a limit to how long your brimming with optimism can last and guess what times up When your years doom and gloom posts are the majority of your time in this site your bsing the I was good the one season. You maybe fooling yourself in your logic but it don't fly with me. As always this is how i see you can post however u want its your right but please don't quote me with the bs reason u used to be optimistic but your realistic now bs cause it don't fly You are now doom and gloom stop thinking in the past Have a nice day
Post whatever you like, but you're wrong about me and many of the others here. I don't care what kind of day you have.

Jun 30, 2006
giphy.gif

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
For your information, *******, I have seen a lion. And not one of your crap ass queen of the jungle homoerotic *****-cat lions. A real lion, with fangs and horns and wings and ****. Don't pull your ****ing wierd ass african voodoo hypnosis crap on me when you don't even know wtf you're talking about.

who the **** do you think you are? wow im an '06... i must not know dick all huh though guy. and yea i wanaa ethug your ass, but how bout one better.... the reason im PM your ass is cause i wanna tell you here that i wanna smash your face in . You think im being a keyboard warrior? i got the fight to back it the **** up . im serious. ill set something up in my city, or ill come there , have a referee and all that ****, fight mma-ufc style . im ****ing serious man. stop talking **** to me. you wanna know how deep the rabbit hole goes? take the red pill and find out. *****. waiting anxiously for your reply.

**** it you know what? No more Mr. Nice Guy, I come in your threads and I post so that you think someone gives a damn about your stupid worthless so called "life" well this is the end of the ****ing line. From now on im gonna make your message board life a living hell and you cant do anything about it except burn, and if someone comes to put the fire out ill tear them down like a tree limb by limb just like I did you. I almost want you to test me just so I can unleash the beast on your sorry ass and be done with you forever so go ahead and give me the green light,******.

In my last life I was an Australian red-back spider. Not only were my ancestors living with criminals every day, but not only is my poison enough to make you wish you were biting your own testicles with the force of a dozen cows falling from a trampoline after jumping off of a house, but I am watching you right now. My dream is your worst nightmare, I've been around for a while and I've seen plenty of ******s like you, you're all the same. All of you ******s want to be recognized because you're good at making fun of people over the internet, but one of these days I'll find you making some chicken gumbo at your house and you'll get to find out what the true meaning of balls in the ass is. p.s. back the **** down before I have to **** talk back, you won't like it

you really need to be careful how you talk about me on the forum, i dont appreciate it. tone down the disrespect, i dont know where you're from but where i am from, we dont tolerate that. dont even reply to this, just keep your mouth shut. consider yourself warned.

Everyone that knows me in real life knows i am the **** and that i **** tons of hoes and that my dick is huge and that i get swole in the gym and that i am a COCKY MOTHER****ER and i get away with it....
No cocaine reference? I am disappoint.

Reactions: KINGS17

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
I used to get banned from this site for 1/10 of the crap being slung around here these days...what's the deal, new moderators??
We can start being civil again when the Kings win another Stanley Cup. How can people be civil with other posters who want to destroy the team they believe in?

- Hillary Robitaille

Last edited:

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
We can start being civil again when the Kings win another Stanley Cup. How can people be civil with other posters who want to destroy the team they believe in?

LOL only one I have been slightly less than civil to would be Sol, and I can admit that,

But for the most part, civility is overrated in sports.

Reactions: KingCanadain1976

KingCanadain1976

Jul 8, 2009
Thunder Bay Ont. Can
Post whatever you like, but you're wrong about me and many of the others here. I don't care what kind of day you have.
I have and will even if u said i couldn't pst what i want. Your opinion is irrelevant in that area. Think how u like my post is to u not others At least some of them post the occasional positive thing You sir have not in my opinion for at least 4 years. So please stop dragging ur friends in here this is all you. lmao at u not caring about me wish u a nice day again try reading that again sir. You claim to be so smart and i have shown u your not So again I wish u nothing but the best but please when quoting me stop denying ur all doom and gloom cause ur lieing to both of us when u do.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I used to get banned from this site for 1/10 of the crap being slung around here these days...what's the deal, new moderators??

It's just me locally, and I'm kind of an asshole, and most of the time you guys are longtime posters who work things out by choking each other out. Pretty rare two posters who have known one another for a decade really need to be put on time out.

Be careful what you wish for though, go overboard and globals get summoned!

I got a few infractions during the Canuck series, the 2012 one where we won.

Speaking of mods, what happened to TonySCV?

TonySCV is still around from time to time, but he stepped down a few years back. He had done it for a decade. You'll still notice Telos and others poking around though!

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
It's just me locally, and I'm kind of an *******, and most of the time you guys are longtime posters who work things out by choking each other out. Pretty rare two posters who have known one another for a decade really need to be put on time out.

Be careful what you wish for though, go overboard and globals get summoned!

TonySCV is still around from time to time, but he stepped down a few years back. He had done it for a decade. You'll still notice Telos and others poking around though!

I know this sounds like a kissass post, but I appreciate that approach and appreciate you being a mod.

I remember I was asked to be a mod many years ago and it was a combination of not having the interest or time in it. So I appreciate you manning the fort on your own.

LAKings88

First round fodder
Dec 4, 2006
here or there
For your information, *******, I have seen a lion. And not one of your crap ass queen of the jungle homoerotic *****-cat lions. A real lion, with fangs and horns and wings and ****. Don't pull your ****ing wierd ass african voodoo hypnosis crap on me when you don't even know wtf you're talking about.

who the **** do you think you are? wow im an '06... i must not know dick all huh though guy. and yea i wanaa ethug your ass, but how bout one better.... the reason im PM your ass is cause i wanna tell you here that i wanna smash your face in . You think im being a keyboard warrior? i got the fight to back it the **** up . im serious. ill set something up in my city, or ill come there , have a referee and all that ****, fight mma-ufc style . im ****ing serious man. stop talking **** to me. you wanna know how deep the rabbit hole goes? take the red pill and find out. *****. waiting anxiously for your reply.

**** it you know what? No more Mr. Nice Guy, I come in your threads and I post so that you think someone gives a damn about your stupid worthless so called "life" well this is the end of the ****ing line. From now on im gonna make your message board life a living hell and you cant do anything about it except burn, and if someone comes to put the fire out ill tear them down like a tree limb by limb just like I did you. I almost want you to test me just so I can unleash the beast on your sorry ass and be done with you forever so go ahead and give me the green light,******.

In my last life I was an Australian red-back spider. Not only were my ancestors living with criminals every day, but not only is my poison enough to make you wish you were biting your own testicles with the force of a dozen cows falling from a trampoline after jumping off of a house, but I am watching you right now. My dream is your worst nightmare, I've been around for a while and I've seen plenty of ******s like you, you're all the same. All of you ******s want to be recognized because you're good at making fun of people over the internet, but one of these days I'll find you making some chicken gumbo at your house and you'll get to find out what the true meaning of balls in the ass is. p.s. back the **** down before I have to **** talk back, you won't like it

you really need to be careful how you talk about me on the forum, i dont appreciate it. tone down the disrespect, i dont know where you're from but where i am from, we dont tolerate that. dont even reply to this, just keep your mouth shut. consider yourself warned.

Everyone that knows me in real life knows i am the **** and that i **** tons of hoes and that my dick is huge and that i get swole in the gym and that i am a COCKY MOTHER****ER and i get away with it....
Why do I picture the kid holding his hockey stick in the Vancouver riots with this? This is one of the most epic post I’ve ever read on these boards.

Reactions: mrkolice

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad