GDT: Gm 10: New Jersey Devils @ Boston Bruins - 10/26/13 - 7P ET -NESN - 98.5 FM

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport

DevilsLastStandHeader_zps0eed74a3.png

MartyPanel1_zps43aa6554.jpg

MartyPanel2_zps432394fb.jpg

ManOfWealthandTasteHeader_zps5fe25f78.png

MartyAccoladesPanel_zpsf4e63b53.jpg

DevilWentUpToBoston_zps4a05d525.png

BruinsLineup_zps68d5c4a2.png

DevilsLineup_zpscab432ee.jpg

Natureofthegame_zps774f229d.png

DevilsStats_zps6252bf22.jpg

MooseFlames_zpsa369be85.png

Seidenmoose knows heat

:bruins

This Pinch-Hitting GDT is brought to you by...
image_zps531ac963.jpg

....because Ryan Dempster is in need of some fashion restraint.

:bruins

Disclaimer 1: I apologize for any and all spelling/grammar errors and for the cosmic tragedy this will bring upon the Bruins. Well, not really. I'm pitching in because the Grand Supreme Ruler is sick so you'll all be okay if there's a mistake or two. The lineups are still my guess and if you don't like it, here's the GDT signup thread. Leave a message at the beep. Otherwise bring it up with Ryan Dempster, who will steal your living room furniture in order to make his next travel outfit.

Disclaimer 2: Jagger really should be able to melt at this point in his life from the heat of a flame, but he'll live forever on ice.

See ya,

Jagger_zpsa27b5925.jpg

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Gotta get the two points in a game like this. We usually do well against New Jersey and our offense has started to click, looking for a good game. :)

Awesome GDT as always.

bruinsfan46

Dec 2, 2006
London, ON
Should be a win but the Bruins will still have to play their game. Seems like a pretty easy schedule so far, could just be the East sucks right now.

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
Surprised to see Reilly Smith on LW on Bergeron's line with Marchand moving over to starboard. Was that the way it was in the SJ game? Smith had been playing on the right side with Kelly.

Lobster57

Nov 22, 2006
Victoria, BC
if the Sox win the series, Dempster should give the Bruins the jacket from that suit to become this season's playoff talisman.

i'll see if i can pull some strings

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Surprised to see Reilly Smith on LW on Bergeron's line with Marchand moving over to starboard. Was that the way it was in the SJ game? Smith had been playing on the right side with Kelly.

He's been playing left with Bergy and Eriksson, IIRC.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
That suit is just-well no words reall.

The Seidenmoose can walk through fire and kill Sharks.

Be interesting to see how this game goes-Marty is a shadow of his former self.

I think the Bruins should win but you never know.

Flannelman

Quiet, Gnashgab.
Dec 3, 2006
don't play down to them. was hoping they'd move the game up a bit b/c of sox. flipping back and forth is far too much effort. i need that hand to feed me donuts.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
don't play down to them. was hoping they'd move the game up a bit b/c of sox. flipping back and forth is far too much effort. i need that hand to feed me donuts.

you sure love your donuts flannel:laugh:

Go B`s, working tonight, the first reserved XMas party of the year coming in tonight:amazed:

These parties getting earlier every year at the restaurant

B`s win this 12-1;)

Not a typo, I said 12

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Are Sox at 8?

You would thin NESN would prefer an earlier game for ratings purposes. You know ratings have had to stink for the Hockey games when matched against Red Sox play off games.

I don't watch baseball but if I did World Series games would trump regular season hockey.

I hope the team plays a solid game like they did in Tampa rather than anything resembling the pile of excrement from Thursday (yes I know they won but Tuukka won't be a brick wall in every game-the team in front of him needs to play better).

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Nick Johnson should be called up.

Why? Caron has been perfectly fine. I get Johnson has put up pts in the AHL but I just don`t see any reason for his callup at this stage nor do I use the "he was solid in camp" reasoning.

Now, if Caron was clearly struggling, holding his line(s) back....be another story

Bi Coastal Bawse*

Why? Caron has been perfectly fine. I get Johnson has put up pts in the AHL but I just don`t see any reason for his callup at this stage nor do I use the "he was solid in camp" reasoning.

Now, if Caron was clearly struggling, holding his line(s) back....be another story

If another injury happens. Carry another guy who knows how long Loui will be out

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
If another injury happens. Carry another guy who knows how long Loui will be out

Don`t get me wrong, I`m not opposed to calling Johnson up, just not sure that Caron would deserve, based on his play thus far, being the odd man out if that`s what the B`s do, understanding that JC hasn`t lit the score sheet up but he`s played a solid 3 zone game when he`s been called upon

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Are Sox at 8?

You would thin NESN would prefer an earlier game for ratings purposes. You know ratings have had to stink for the Hockey games when matched against Red Sox play off games.

I don't watch baseball but if I did World Series games would trump regular season hockey.

I hope the team plays a solid game like they did in Tampa rather than anything resembling the pile of excrement from Thursday (yes I know they won but Tuukka won't be a brick wall in every game-the team in front of him needs to play better).

I think it is too late now to change the game time. I hope they don't as I have things to do this afternoon and don't want to miss the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad