Post-Game Talk: Glass Removed, Fresh Air Gets In, Pens Win 3-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeticulouslyDishevel

Oct 23, 2012
I can't believe Bylsma put Gibbons in over Glass. I thought he'd wait until it was too late, like when Pens were down 3-0 in the series. Usually it takes him a while to figure stuff out. Maybe there's hope for Byslma after all

I was shocked too, especially since Gibbons wasn't put on a line for the morning skate.

I didn't dare to dream that something like that would happen.

Please do it again Disco.

wolffy66

Dec 16, 2009
I don't know. BB has looked kind of meh in the playoffs. He's been weak along the boards and easy to take the puck off him. If he's in open space then he's ok, but when it's tight he looks out of place.

I have been pretty impressed with him on the boards actually. He really helps in the possession area.

specialized

Jan 24, 2013
Megna does not kill penalties, its pretty much the only reason Adams is in the lineup, of his 10:55 , 5:13 are PK time. And to top it off the 4th line was one of the better lines in game 2.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Thought you guys might like this:

851465253.gif

Not mine. Credit to the individual referenced in the .gif, itself.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
megna does kill penalties though. he and gibbons were both great in wbs. he was even getting pk shifts in his first few games here.

Tasty Biscuits

with fancy sauce
Aug 8, 2011
Pittsburgh
Megna does not kill penalties, its pretty much the only reason Adams is in the lineup, of his 10:55 , 5:13 are PK time. And to top it off the 4th line was one of the better lines in game 2.

I'd still rather see Stempy getting Adams' PK minutes. Sutter-Stempniak and Goc-Gibbons are two solid tandems, even if Adams is still there for spot-duty and 4th line time.

I have been pretty impressed with him on the boards actually. He really helps in the possession area.

Beau looked really good in the 3rd when he was finally getting a regular shift.

Uemoda

Formerly OminousGrey
Jun 28, 2011
Pennsylvania
www.twitter.com
Just a fantastic 60 minutes of hockey. I had to watch the whole thing on replay, it was that good.

I actually have hope again. If they play like this from here on in, we certainly have a chance.

Tasty Biscuits

with fancy sauce
Aug 8, 2011
Pittsburgh
"I know [...] stop" looks more like it to me. Maybe, "I know, so ****ing stop." Last word definitely isn't game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad