"Glass-man" Colaiacovo hurt.

nik jr

Sep 25, 2005
hockeyfacesmack.gif

summary of colaiacovo's career

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
Hopefully we get Ericcson back. And please, Babcock, break up the Quincey-Smith pairing!

mindfly

Happy camper!
Jan 7, 2011
Bloomfield Hills, MI
I just can't understand how he could injure his shoulder that bad from that hit, just a normal hockey hit, his bones and muscles must be something else to always get injured by normal impact.

Brick Top

LANA!!!!!
Mar 2, 2012
Grand Rapids
Is it really thread-worthy when CC gets injured? We'd be less likely to clog up the board with threads if we just started "CC is still healthy!!" threads after games in which he plays a full game and comes out unscathed.

I honestly don't know how Allstate Insurance hasn't made at least 15 of those "Be better protected from mayhem" commercials showing CC getting injured in the most seemingly harmless ways possible.

Still can't believe KH went with this guy instead of Rozsival.

Rael

Dec 28, 2012
Vienna
I don't really like the posts of some here. Colaiacovo played a good game (IMO he was our best defender) and he got hurt when making a play. He could have just slowed down but he reached for the puck and that's why it was not a "normal hockey hit". He got hit when reaching for the puck and thus his wrist/shoulder was in a vulnerable position. Sure, not every player gets hurt in this situation but that's no reason to make fun of him. Too bad that he's out, looked good out there. Definitely better than Quincey/Smith, this pairing is a disgrace to watch.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
I don't really like the posts of some here. Colaiacovo played a good game (IMO he was our best defender) and he got hurt when making a play. He could have just slowed down but he reached for the puck and that's why it was not a "normal hockey hit". He got hit when reaching for the puck and thus his wrist/shoulder was in a vulnerable position. Sure, not every player gets hurt in this situation but that's no reason to make fun of him. Too bad that he's out, looked good out there. Definitely better than Quincey/Smith, this pairing is a disgrace to watch.

Yeah, he has looked the best guy there with Ericsson. And both are injured. :shakehead :help:

Squirrel in the Hole

Be the best squirrel in the hole
Feb 18, 2004
Sydney
Is it really thread-worthy when CC gets injured? We'd be less likely to clog up the board with threads if we just started "CC is still healthy!!" threads after games in which he plays a full game and comes out unscathed.

I honestly don't know how Allstate Insurance hasn't made at least 15 of those "Be better protected from mayhem" commercials showing CC getting injured in the most seemingly harmless ways possible.

Still can't believe KH went with this guy instead of Rozsival.

At least he doesn't get injured eating delicious pancakes like Dustin Penner :)

I can't believe he seeks to be injured, it must be incredibly bad luck.

Isn't Rozsival been a healthy scratch for Chicago?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad