Recalled/Assigned: Glass and Kampfer recalled

NYRFANMANI

Department of Rempe Safety Management
Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
Why wasn't Hrivik called up?

Good question. I guess there is a risk he gets picked up, when sent back down after the other guys heal up? Can that be a reason?

Other than that I'm terrified and amused at the same time. Rangerstown like I like it.

Last edited:

ZiGOODejad

intangibles
Nov 30, 2013
Why wasn't Hrivik called up, who's literally blown Glass' miserable performance as a Ranger out of the water damn-near every time he's been up?

One's an NHL player and one isn't

Pretty big dif.

Yeah it's amazing how they left that NHL player in the minors for so long?

GLASS isn't good but I'm sure the teams have to have him up and Pirri absolutely sucks and should have been sitting a while ago

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Yeah it's amazing how they left that NHL player in the minors for so long?

GLASS isn't good but I'm sure the teams have to have him up and Pirri absolutely sucks and should have been sitting a while ago

Pirri sitting for Glass is 100% indefensible. It's not even a debate. Glass is a worthless loser. Pirri might be worthless but doesn't hurt the team to nearly the degree Glass' pylon ass does.

God damn just get this loser out of my organization so I never have to hear his god forsaken name again.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
It's amazing to me how all the people that defend him for things he brings to the table forget that he also sucks at all the things he brings to the table. He sucks on the PK, his hits are worthless because they're already after the puck is gone, and he doesn't deter anything.

Idlerlee

Apr 19, 2013
Pirri sitting for Glass is 100% indefensible. It's not even a debate. Glass is a worthless loser. Pirri might be worthless but doesn't hurt the team to nearly the degree Glass' pylon ass does.

God damn just get this loser out of my organization so I never have to hear his god forsaken name again.

I actually thought Glass played ok for long stretches last season. He didnt really hurt the team defensively at all.

Pirris only job on this team is to hit onetimers on the PP into the net. He doesnt do that, so he has no function on this team anymore.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
I actually thought Glass played ok for long stretches last season. He didnt really hurt the team defensively at all.

He had the worst possession effects in the league for forwards over the past two years. There's no dimension of this earth where he played even "passable" defensively, let alone good.

Pirris only job on this team is to hit onetimers on the PP into the net. He doesnt do that, so he has no function on this team anymore.

Why is this about "jobs"? If Pirri's net effect on the team is higher than Glass', he should play over him. Easy. Especially because Glass sucks ****s at his job a lot more than Pirri does.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Which is to say I thought we should have gone after Cramarossa when the Ducks waived him. Other teams ratcheted up their size and physical content at the deadline and we did nothing. We've gotten knocked around by the Blue Jackets, Caps and Montreal in 3 of the last 4 games--so this ain't a big surprise to me. Other teams know they can take liberties with the Rangers and we're getting banged up.

Leetch66

Jan 8, 2007
PEI Canada
I heard that when they took the boards down after the game they were still scraping pieces of Pirri off of them ....LOL...he is lucky he is walking today....not much response from team though for that....guess he is very well thought of by mates...You don't want Glass around....then they had better find somebody to transplant 20 sets of kahuanas for this neutered club of rec hockey stars .

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
The Rangers brought this on themselves. They have no heart. One thing you can't question about Tanner Glass is his heart.

Uh, yes you can.

I've seen Glass make more lazy/stupid plays at this level than any "heart and soul 4th liner" this team has employed in the last 5 years and face nothing for it. And even if he's full of "heart", who cares? He's horrible at it. He's stood for a teammate what, once? GG

And if this is a matter of "heart and effort" why not Hrivik? Who literally busts his ass every game and forechecks like a monster? Because he doesn't punch people and run out of position to hit like a stupid caveman?

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
jerry-done.gif

I' with ya. I can't....

ZiGOODejad

intangibles
Nov 30, 2013

Pirri is garbage and should sit for a game or two he was brought here to shoot the puck and I feel like lately all he does is pass up options if his confidence isn't there he should sit for a game or two and get a couple good practices in plus you never know putting GLASS in might stimulate the rest of team

Captain Lindy

Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
AV and Glass....Reunited and it feeeeeels so gooooooood Reunited and it's understoooooood.....there's one perfect thing and sugar, this one is it....

Anthony5967

Dec 24, 2015
Strong Island, NY
This is a disgrace. If he goes in for Pirri I won't lose my head because Brandon Pirri has been absolute trash lately. If he goes in for Buch I will have to take a few days off.

Revel

Dark Sky Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2015
Dunning–Krugerville
AV and Glass....Reunited and it feeeeeels so gooooooood Reunited and it's understoooooood.....there's one perfect thing and sugar, this one is it....

Lol. You gotta admit, the boards should be entertaining while Glass remains up in the line-up. I'm filled with nostalgia right now...kinda brings a tear to my eye.

stratguy13

Dec 23, 2016
They should have made a play for Ott. A 6th wouldn't break the bank and he's good on draws at least. Back to no talent Glass. Poor Lindberg won't be scoring with him. This guys only job is to knock someone on there ass if people run Hank or someone and if he doesn't this move means nothing. This pretty much tells me Gorton should have went after Ott and blew it

Captain Lindy

Apr 1, 2006
Virginia

Glass getting the puck guarantees a turnover, a gift to the other team.

Captain Lindy

Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
They should have made a play for Ott. A 6th wouldn't break the bank and he's good on draws at least. Back to no talent Glass. Poor Lindberg won't be scoring with him. This guys only job is to knock someone on there ass if people run Hank or someone and if he doesn't this move means nothing. This pretty much tells me Gorton should have went after Ott and blew it

We'd still have Dominic Moore here if it weren't for Glass. Moore got fed up with Glass undoing all his hard work in getting the puck and forechecking.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad