Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Dolemite said:
Waiting for the CBA to be finalized.
So in other words:

"Please stop holding Bertuzzi accountable in the slightest. Even though I was screaming bloody murder at a legal and routine hit now that my side has unleased its revenge, you are to be faulted for not overlooking worse than what riled the Vancouver faithful.

Be advised I will be posting threads whining about any person who makes a statement against Bertuzzi under the guise he's being persecuted, making baseless accusations about Moore faking injuries and being indignant about what goes on in Colorado even though my side has done worse"

That the essense of your statement?

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
Hasbro said:
So in other words:

"Please stop holding Bertuzzi accountable in the slightest. Even though I was screaming bloody murder at a legal and routine hit now that my side has unleased its revenge, you are to be faulted for not overlooking worse than what riled the Vancouver faithful.

Be advised I will be posting threads whining about any person who makes a statement against Bertuzzi under the guise he's being persecuted, making baseless accusations about Moore faking injuries and being indignant about what goes on in Colorado even though my side has done worse"

That the essense of your statement?

No, no, no. That's way too wordy. You need to learn how to sum up your ideas without losing people, who don't have all the time in the world to weed through useless babble.

A better way to sum up what you just said in your previous post would be:

Avs suck!

:biglaugh:

Resolute

Mar 4, 2005
AB
Hasbro said:
I wonder if this had been a member of the Oilers or Flames that Betuzzi attacked what would the reaction be. I know Canuckleheads like to hide behind the convention that Avs fans are American and therefore don't know the game (despite being aware of the fact that Bertuzzi actualy has a history of thuggery, there have been lawsuits involving the league before, Moore was a decent player and you're taught in peewee hockey to keep your head up). If this was someone on a Canadian team, would he have any apologists, would he even got a sniff at Team Canada, would there any outcry over legal action.

The more proper question would be what would have happened if it was a Canuck who was the victim of such an assualt, in that exact situation?

I think we all know the answer to that one.

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
Resolute said:
The more proper question would be what would have happened if it was a Canuck who was the victim of such an assualt, in that exact situation?

I think we all know the answer to that one.

Is the answer...

"Espn hires a Vancouver area newspaper writer to piss and moan about the incident for over two years after the event?"

I dont' think it is because other than Tony Gallegher there really aren't (to my knowledge) sensationalist writers in Vancouver with borderline hockey knowledge.

::edit::

:biglaugh:

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Dolemite said:
Is the answer...

"Espn hires a Vancouver area newspaper writer to piss and moan about the incident for over two years after the event?"

I dont' think it is because other than Tony Gallegher there really aren't (to my knowledge) sensationalist writers in Vancouver with borderline hockey knowledge.
I know you hate the encumberence of facts, but:

Frei worked for ESPN well before Bertuzzi went pyscho.

He sure as hell isn't a sensationalist.

He covered the Rockies, the Winterhawks, Blackhawks and the NHL for Sporting News.

Yeah I know you labor under the delussion Not Canadian=Doesn't know hockey

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
Hasbro said:
I know you hate the encumberence of facts, but:

Frei worked for ESPN well before Bertuzzi went pyscho.

He sure as hell isn't a sensationalist.

He covered the Rockies, the Winterhawks, Blackhawks and the NHL for Sporting News.

Yeah I know you labor under the delussion Not Canadian=Doesn't know hockey

Denver Post Sports Columnists = Sensationalisim at it's worst

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Dolemite said:
Denver Post Sports Columnists = Sensationalisim at it's worst
Gee I would have thought declaring a hockey player on "Public Enemy #1" on the front page would be worse, but whatever you need to keep your persecution complex going.

Bear of Bad News

Your Third or Fourth Favorite HFBoards Admin
Sep 27, 2005
KrisKing said:
Oh for goodness sakes, you know as well as I do that there've been plenty.

Then it should be pretty easy for you to name, oh, let's say...three. Right? That'd be pretty freaking easy for you, yes?

KrisKing*

Doctor No said:
Then it should be pretty easy for you to name, oh, let's say...three. Right? That'd be pretty freaking easy for you, yes?

Chill out, you're turning into a real jackass. Just this year there've been threats issued by Brashear, Gauthier, Fedoruk I think, basically anyone who's gotten into it with Avery. And off the top of my head there's the the domi-niedermeyer thing from a few years ago.

Do you really not believe me, or are you just hoping I can't remember anything so you can prove your point with a lie?

Bear of Bad News

Sep 27, 2005
KrisKing said:
Chill out, you're turning into a real jackass. Just this year there've been threats issued by Brashear, Gauthier, Fedoruk I think, basically anyone who's gotten into it with Avery. And off the top of my head there's the the domi-niedermeyer thing from a few years ago.

Do you really not believe me, or are you just hoping I can't remember anything so you can prove your point with a lie?

If you can't come up with any media comments, especially when you claim that they're so prevalent, then it really doesn't help your argument. In fact, it destroys it.

I'll keep waiting for your media comments.

KrisKing*

Doctor No said:
If you can't come up with any media comments, especially when you claim that they're so prevalent, then it really doesn't help your argument. In fact, it destroys it.

I'll keep waiting for your media comments.

ummmm I just did. But i'm going to go fail an exam now, so i'm going to assume that you read what I wrote and admit that i'm right.

Bear of Bad News

Sep 27, 2005
KrisKing said:
ummmm I just did.

HFBoards requires sources; you know that. Since these comments were made in the media, it shouldn't be too hard to get a media source.

KrisKing*

Doctor No said:
HFBoards requires sources; you know that. Since these comments were made in the media, it shouldn't be too hard to get a media source.

Sorry I don't have time to go digging for expired news stories. The fact that you don't believe that this has happened probably won't bother me for too long.

lemieux32*

How often, when someone is called out do they go with the "I don't have time to find that" defense? So where is the illegal hit on Naslund?

KrisKing*

lemieux32 said:
How often, when someone is called out do they go with the "I don't have time to find that" defense? So where is the illegal hit on Naslund?

I just can't believe I'm being asked to prove something that is not exactly a huge secret. Why do I need to prove something that is pretty much common knowledge?

KrisKing*

DracoFulmineus said:
Is there a point to all this?

We should all just get along.

And you're right, the point has been lost. For the record I hope Steve Moore gets millions in damages and Bertuzzi dies a long and agonizing death. Then we can all be happy.

lemieux32*

KrisKing said:
I just can't believe I'm being asked to prove something that is not exactly a huge secret. Why do I need to prove something that is pretty much common knowledge?

Commmon knowledge to who? Canuck fans? :biglaugh: Go back and take a look at the photo sequence I posted and try to say it was illegal. Give me a break. :shakehead

Kickassguy

High-End Intangible
Sep 24, 2002
Vancouver + NYC
lemieux32 said:
Commmon knowledge to who? Canuck fans? :biglaugh: Go back and take a look at the photo sequence I posted and try to say it was illegal. Give me a break. :shakehead

Read more carefully. He's not talking about the hit. He's talking about the media instances which *are* pretty clear cases of common knowledge. If the poster requiring the sources so chose, he could probably find them himself pretty quickly (chances are he's heard of ém before now but just doesn't want to admit it and is dancing around on the basis that no one's obeying his beck and command to find the sources)... but then he wouldn't want to prove himself wrong, now would he?

Psycho Papa Joe

Porkchop Hoser
Feb 27, 2002
Cesspool, Ontario
Visit site
Walzy said:
so now it's in Vancouver

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=157544&hubname=nhl

Mr. Dumb & his parents filed also against the former owners of the Nucks ? lol

My understanding of Tort (wrongs) Law is that you are responsible for the torts committed by your employees. Hence why the Nucks, their owners, management personel ect are included in any lawsuit due to an act committed by Bertuzzi, one of their employees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad