Injury Report: Giroux: Lower body injury, reported as ankle or foot (played Nov. 19)

McNasty

Jan 20, 2007
Rutgers
Then he decks Staal with a folding chair while Simmonds distracts the ref, who then will turn around to find that Couturier has him pinned. 1...2...3!!! and we win the game!

Fortunately the way NHL officiating works Simmonds only has to distract the ref 100ft away, the one who is standing next to Staal won't call it.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Then after the game the cameras find 4 Flyers jumping Lundqvist outside of MSG, and Jim Jackson is yelling "Good God almighty, they've killed him!!"

EDIT: WWF playoff avatars?

PLAYOFFS?!

jim-mora-playoffs-o.gif

Nvxs07

Aug 1, 2014
*Rinaldo hits a pedigree on Nash"

Motorhead plays as he spits water vapor in the air

Crowd goes wild.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Giroux's not even in New York with the team. He had one set of equipment on the team which I guess shouldn't been there so they sent the other part to keep the whole set together I guess.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Giroux's not even in New York with the team. He had one set of equipment on the team which I guess shouldn't been there so they sent the other part to keep the whole set together I guess.

They have practice and game gear so its not really a big deal.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
The beat writer's are already preparing for a witch hunt. They seem pretty ticked off about the whole situation. :laugh:

Edit: Howard Eskin's saying his foot is feeling better & good chance he could play tonight.

Insulin

Jan 23, 2013
Atlantic City
This is really weird. He obviously must be in some type of pain/discomfort, but I guess doctors can't find anything wrong? Giroux knows his body, I'm sure if he thinks something is even a little wrong he won't push it.

blinds

Jan 5, 2012
This is really bumming me out. I think Appleyard said it a couple pages back, that this season is probably Giroux's best shot at 100 pts. I'd hate to see him miss it because of injuries.

To put a semi-positive spin on it, NY and Minnesota are pretty damn tough to score against. G only had 2 assists in 4 games against NYR last year, and just 1 assist in 2 games against MIN. So if he's going to miss games, I guess it's good that he'd miss the the games against teams that are tough to score on? :laugh:

This, was hoping to see Giroux have a career year. Wonder if he's just going to be playing injured.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
This is so confusing.

If Giroux does play then Laughton better still be in. Sit VandeVelde's useless ass or, even better, Lecavelier.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
They say playing injury can not get worse, just a pain thing, so that good.

I hope Scotty still gets a top 9 role somehow

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad