LeBrun: Giroux and Panthers mutually interested in extension, Zito looking to clear space for return

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Oh well if Weegs is available I'd much rather trade Edmonton's 1st for him instead, that's a no-brainer given how shitty our defense is. I know he had some rough moments in the TB series but he would have to only focus on his end of the ice here.

Florida needs to get better defensively and clear room with Weegar.
They can’t give him his next contract(shouldn’t) and absolutely can’t let him walk for nothing. They’ve lost enough assets.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Based on his play with us, he deserves $7.5m x 3y, so $5m would be the outrageous discount I thought would never happen. If he goes lower, than he must REALLY want to win a cup. He's only 34. He'd be leaving millions and millions of dollars on the table.

We'll trade Duclair for the highest 1st/2nd Round pick offered in either this draft or next.

In his case his last contract paid him fairly well and he barely sniffed the 2nd round never mind the cup.

I can see him taking less, between helping Florida remain a top contender/adding pieces plus lack of state income tax.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Just have Zito call up Chuck and rake him over the coals in another trade. I'm sure he'll give you your first back for like 3 cap dumps as long as they are heavy, veteran, and have a pre-existing notion of being good defensively but are actually terrible.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad