Proposal: Giordano to Dallas

WhatWhat

Aug 7, 2014
CGY- 2018 first round pick, 2018 4th round pick, 2019 2nd round pick, Janmark

DAL- Giordano (15% retained), Lazar, Jankowski

Not great for Calgary and I don't see Dallas moving the 13th pick for D. We need scoring help and our is not nearly as bad as many think

Timani

What the hell is this?

Call me freakin’ crazy, but I’m not trading Gio unless you’re giving Seguin in return. Absolutely no reason for us to give away our best defenseman. It makes us a worse team.

People are blowing way out of proportion that we need a first round pick.

I could be wrong, but is OP a Calgary fan? I don't think I've seen him post as a Stars fan, but either way, Cal-Gary says no.

Flyerfan52

May 3, 2012
Winnipeg
Flames fans have given good reasons to say no from their side.
On the Dallas side of the trade they do have a decent blue line but on top of that as hosts of the draft they want to make a splash for their fans. They'll more likely try to move up from #13OA than trade out of the 1st round.

Unspecified

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Apr 29, 2015
Flames fans have given good reasons to say no from their side.
On the Dallas side of the trade they do have a decent blue line but on top of that as hosts of the draft they want to make a splash for their fans. They'll more likely try to move up from #13OA than trade out of the 1st round.

The parity from pick 9-13 is basically the same so what it would cost Dallas to move down would cost us to much and can probably return the same type player at our current draft #. Unless we are trying to get into the top 5 Dallas is going to stay at 13. Now unless another team that is picking later wants to move to 13 and we swap 1st round picks and they add to drop to our pic could be had.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad