Post-Game Talk: Gilligan's Isles @ Capitals - 1:08pm EST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
I think we can pretty much reliably predict the type of team that is going to knock us out of the playoffs this year. These are not flukes.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
Get Holtby out of here. Thanks for the SC, but I've seen enough. First goal wasn't his fault, however he should be saving those Bob Mason goals. Put Sammie in while Kuzy gives us a chance.

4thTierSport

Feb 15, 2009
I mean no matter was he screened or not he has to at least stay square to the shooter. That was a weak ass goal. I get Martin Jones vibes from him recently.
Come the hell on. He was square to the guy at the point. How about the forwards not giving up awful turn overs in their own end and not let opposing forwards cruise through the slot wide open.

At least be honest when you’re ragging on him.

peterthegreat12

Hopeless Caps fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jan 22, 2011
Washington DC
Come the hell on. He was square to the guy at the point. How about the forwards not giving up awful turn overs in their own end and not let opposing forwards cruise through the slot wide open.

Nonsense dude. You can be a fan of a player and critique him. Holtby has been struggling for awhile now.

Melkor

Jul 22, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand

Square to the guy at the point? What are you even talking about? He was never in position to make a save. Last time I checked the replay he was dancing salsa in the crease while the puck was getting in. The turnover didn't lead to a breakaway or 2 on 1. It was a basic weak wrist shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad