Speculation: Gilbert Brule to vancouver (update: to phoenix training camp)

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
I understand that this Stauffer character works for the Oilers. Is he reliable?

I've seen other 'sources' claiming Brule to Phoenix on a PTO as well - don't know how reliable they are however, since I'm not familiar with the sources around the Coyotes.

WhiteCurse

Jan 4, 2013
Canada VI
37 points in 65 games is a 47 point pace.

His off ice issues are apparently over.

He also cant make it threw a season. His rookie year was his most games played were he almost matched his ladt three years in games played. Id rather see guys in the system get a chance over Brule

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I've seen other 'sources' claiming Brule to Phoenix on a PTO as well - don't know how reliable they are however, since I'm not familiar with the sources around the Coyotes.

Haha. There are no sources around the Coyotes. There's our little blonde beat writer girl (can't be a day over twenty five) for the local rag, and then there's the team's media guy, who's job she took over when he left the local paper for the Coyotes gig. Haha. Phoenix is a very large market with incredibly small-town media.

Aphid Attraction

Jan 17, 2013
Haha. There are no sources around the Coyotes. There's our little blonde beat writer girl (can't be a day over twenty five) for the local rag, and then there's the team's media guy, who's job she took over when he left the local paper for the Coyotes gig. Haha. Phoenix is a very large market with incredibly small-town media.

So there is an opening for a fake, d bag, **** stirer, twitter guy? I call dibs, now I just need a catchy handle

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010

:laugh: Fair enough - I've just seen other Twitter sources saying Brule to Phoenix on a PTO as well. But take it for what it's worth.

Zorkan

Let me start off by saying that I was a fan of Gilbert Brule and drafted him to my fantasy league team. He was a disappointment (based on his potential) prior to coming to Switzerland, but I was excited when my team signed him.

I am not getting into his on-ice play (which wasn't spectacular), but one fact that not been stated in this thread yet is that he abandoned his team mid-season. While this may seem acceptable from a human point of view considering his apparent family issues, there are enough available players without the baggage. I am not at all surprised that NHL teams are not willing to give him another chance; I am rather surprised that any would.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad