Getz's GM Game - Sign Up + Discussion (Winner - Philadelphia)

Hurricane Hugo

Jun 11, 2010
South Carolina
Okay, the game start time will be tomorrow at 7PM EST. Meaning, trading will be open regardless if we have the other 10 GM's by then. I know other GM's are looking to complete some deals so I won't hold them up any more.

There will be seven days from tomorrow at 7 until the trade deadline.

Hurricane Hugo

Jun 11, 2010
South Carolina
UPDATED SCHEDULE:
  • Game Start - March 21st, 7:00PM.
  • Trade Deadline - March 29th, 12:00AM.
  • Standings Voting - March 29th, 6:00PM.
  • Quarterfinal Voting - March 30th, 6:00 PM.
  • Semifinal Voting - March 31st, 6:00PM.
  • Conference Final Voting - April 1st, 6:00PM.
  • Stanley Cup Final Voting - April 2nd, 6:00PM.
  • Entry Draft - April 4th
  • Free Agency Begins - April 6th, 12:00AM.

You will have a week to do any trades or moves you need to. After that, you will have one day to send in your standings votes, and then one day for each round until the Finals. After the Finals, you'll have one day to negotiate with other teams before trading opens up again on Draft Day. Then, you'll have one more day to re-sign your last players before Free Agency begins.

There will most likely be a week of free agency before the new season starts, but I'll determine that later.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
:kings
trading block
Ponikarovsky
Greene
Drewiske
Bernier
we are looking for top 4 d-man and top 9 forwards and a vet goalie

Hurricane Hugo

Jun 11, 2010
South Carolina
Screw it, I'm not getting any younger. Trading is open, the game has begun!

P.S. If you know anyone who likes these games, send them an invite. I don't want to go on too long without the other nine GM's.

Hurricane Hugo

Jun 11, 2010
South Carolina
:ducks
ON THE BLOCK:
Sheldon Brookbank
Jason Blake
Kyle Chipchura
Andreas Lilja
Andy Sutton

We're looking to get a 2nd line center and a 2nd line left wing. Basically just more 2nd liners. Also looking for an improvement in defense, Lydman and/or Beacuhemin could be available for a serious upgrade, and no less. Brookbank and Sutton can be had for very little, Blake will be dealt for an improvement at the left wing, and can be packaged with any of the players above to get it.

Ellis might be available but it's unlikely we'd deal him unless it was a tempting offer.

The block is the same. PM if you have any interest.

tez

Oct 23, 2009
Nova Scotia
Can I take the Nashville Predators? I'd love to be a part of this, it looks really organized, should be a fun time.

Hurricane Hugo

Jun 11, 2010
South Carolina
Can I take the Nashville Predators? I'd love to be a part of this, it looks really organized, should be a fun time.

Be glad to have you, added.

Everyone keep in mind that you can re-sign players at any time, but also remember that many players will test free agency, so offer well :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad