Getz's GM Game - Sign Up + Discussion (Winner - Philadelphia)

PaPaDee

5-14-6-1
Sep 21, 2005
Saskazoo
Question: are all injured players ineligible to be on our rosters? I have David Perron who's been injured with a concussion for sometime, does he stay on the IR?

Hurricane Hugo

Jun 11, 2010
South Carolina
Penguins please.

I could be a draft commissioner as well.

Added, and I'll add you as the draft commish. You can make the draft the way you want to.

You'll also be the one that confirms/waives deals for H4TF and I.

Question: are all injured players ineligible to be on our rosters? I have David Perron who's been injured with a concussion for sometime, does he stay on the IR?

If he's expected to be out for the season, then he's ineligible. If he's expected to return before the end of the season, he's in play.

So, guys like Markov, Malkin, and Savard are ineligible.

Last edited:

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
@nhlupdate: Rumour has it the :pens have all but finished completing a deal, but can't announce the trade until the green light is given by the commish.

@nhlupdate: Another rumour is that the :pens are upgrading their bottom-6 in said deal

Hurricane Hugo

Jun 11, 2010
South Carolina
:ducks
ON THE BLOCK:
Sheldon Brookbank
Jason Blake
Kyle Chipchura
Andreas Lilja
Andy Sutton

We're looking to get a 2nd line center and a 2nd line left wing. Basically just more 2nd liners. Also looking for an improvement in defense, Lydman and/or Beacuhemin could be available for a serious upgrade, and no less. Brookbank and Sutton can be had for very little, Blake will be dealt for an improvement at the left wing, and can be packaged with any of the players above to get it.

Ellis might be available but it's unlikely we'd deal him unless it was a tempting offer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad