OT: GET OUTTA OUR COUNTRY YOU DIRTY SWEDE! aka farewell shinny with Romang!

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Alright well, this is your last chance to meet Romang.

We will be there from 1 till about 2:30 or so. Hope to see some peeps there!

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
Heard Thorburn is coming to play with Romang on the third line!

Thorburn was at the rink but for some reason did not join us. His spot was taken by a 6 year old with good hands who could pick up his man and not turnover the puck a foot from the opposition blueline.

Of note Romang was carrying his elbows a little high and the little tyke was ready to drop the mitts with him.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Thorburn was at the rink but for some reason did not join us. His spot was taken by a 6 year old with good hands who could pick up his man and not turnover the puck a foot from the opposition blueline.

Of note Romang was carrying his elbows a little high and the little tyke was ready to drop the mitts with him.

Are you sure it wasn't Petan?

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
Was the Swede any good at hockey? I would think he should be ok, most Swedes, I read. have a high skill level as they learn fundamentals before playing competitively, as opposed to Canadian hockey...

I wish I could have played, but with the flu and recovering from knee surgery, I would have been a sick pylon, and probably would have been like the Minnesota dude from Slapshot, anybody hits me...ugh.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad