OT: George Laraque charged for fraud

bdawg1989*

Why do people still care about what this idiot has to say ? Laraque should never had the chance to wear the CH logo on his chest. Gutless, arrogant, lazy, so full of ****. Wish he would still play for another team so I could watch Subban drill him into the boards.

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
The administrators of this site have informed us that the reported issue of a lawsuit filed by Brian Burke is not currently permitted for public discussion on HF Boards.

Please avoid posting links from any sites with regard to this matter in addition to making any comments.

Thank you.

(April 27, 2013).

No wonder I hadn't heard about this.

Some one should tell Brian Burke about the Streisand effect.

Last edited:

senatorsburly

Feb 4, 2013
Sens fan here in peace, didnt really pay attention to the habs when he was there, what exactly did he do or i guess lack there of for all the hate? just curious, thanks!

Analyzer*

Sens fan here in peace, didnt really pay attention to the habs when he was there, what exactly did he do or i guess lack there of for all the hate? just curious, thanks!

He whined to a radio host saying he should get more ice time.
When he was bought out/told to stay home he whined.
He continues to comment on anything and everything Montreal does.
When it was his time to stand up and defend the habs for whatever reason, he refused. He only engaged in fighting when the other person was a willing participant... Well, another heavy weight.
Usually once a month he *****es about something habs related.

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011

looked like tarzan, dropped them like Ghandhi.

We went out and signed him for the one thing he did well and once he put in the sweater he wouldnt fight ANYONE unless he received a notarized invitation up front. and even then it was 50/50

A better description would be watch what parros does then george constanza it, that was BGL.

Moen is Gone

@MoeninGlory
Feb 13, 2007
Grenoble
twitter.com

Basically he just showed up for a few staged fights against "willing" heavyweights. So any opponent messing with our other players only had to decline his invitations and George would skate back to the bench doing nothing. (Hence the "code/fax machine" jokes)

senatorsburly

Feb 4, 2013
Thanks for the info guys, i remember reading when the habs first signed parros, he made comments saying how no one fears him nowadays, and also watched a video on him saying he didnt even enjoy fighting he only would do it to defend himself. Doesnt really make sense to be a NHL player when you can't play for **** lol cant blame you guys for hating him lol.

Analyzer*

Thanks for the info guys, i remember reading when the habs first signed parros, he made comments saying how no one fears him nowadays, and also watched a video on him saying he didnt even enjoy fighting he only would do it to defend himself. Doesnt really make sense to be a NHL player when you can't play for **** lol cant blame you guys for hating him lol.

Yeah, Laraque said Parros wouldn't fulfill his job and stand up for the players when they needed it.

Basically, Laraque projected what he was onto Parros to make himself feel better.

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven

One thing is for sure though, he ain't winning a lot of IQ contests in this league and even vs other enforcers hes not making the pass marks.

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
The administrators of this site have informed us that the reported issue of a lawsuit filed by Brian Burke is not currently permitted for public discussion on HF Boards.

Please avoid posting links from any sites with regard to this matter in addition to making any comments.

Thank you.

(April 27, 2013).

No wonder I hadn't heard about this.

Some one should tell Brian Burke about the Streisand effect.

I forgot about this so I looked online, three weeks ago he was awarded a default judgement against 5 anonymous posters. At least one person has been served and its thought that the 5 are somewhere in canada and it looks like they ARE still trying to track some of these posters down. If I remember right, one of the accused essentially dared Burke to come after him.

I'm not going to talk about the merits, but the whole think is pretty surreal. If posting rumors/accusations on the internet can get you in trouble with the law, wow.

NHLFutureGuy3

Aug 22, 2008
Laraque can just go away.

I have no respect for people who talk a lot and bring no real value to anything.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad