OT: George Laraque charged for fraud

V13

Fire Sell Tank
Sep 21, 2005
M1 Habsram
The Habs should probably sue him to

He was a fraud of an enforcer during the time he was here.

Jee

uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal
I assume that due to the code he won't fight the charges, either.

2628r34.jpg

Avengers*

Always smelled something fishy about that guy. never liked him.

I was so happy when Bob Gainey told to him to shut up and go home.

terreur

Jan 27, 2006
Montreal
God I hate that... "enforcer".

He just likes talking non sence to the media. He had a chance to become a hero in Montreal, but he was to scared of losing his heavyweight title since he refused to fight.

Now Parros comes in, he's an instant fan favorite and when he gets injured, Laracques talks about how he failed to protect himself and that heM's a wrestler and not a fighter...

You know what Georges, you had the chance to become a hero but decided to let everybody down. Stop trying so hard to make the news and try to act like a class act. You're one of the ONLY 4-5 person in this world for whom I have no respect.

end of rant!

coolasprICE

Mar 7, 2008
Montreal
God I hate that... "enforcer".

He just likes talking non sence to the media. He had a chance to become a hero in Montreal, but he was to scared of losing his heavyweight title since he refused to fight.

Now Parros comes in, he's an instant fan favorite and when he gets injured, Laracques talks about how he failed to protect himself and that heM's a wrestler and not a fighter...

You know what Georges, you had the chance to become a hero but decided to let everybody down. Stop trying so hard to make the news and try to act like a class act. You're one of the ONLY 4-5 person in this world for whom I have no respect.

end of rant!
http://25mostevil.wordpress.com/

radicalcenter

Feb 10, 2013

Oh lawd :amazed:

Vlad Dracula

The most common method he used to kill people was impalement. Vlad had a horse attached to each of the victim’s legs and a sharpened stake was gradually forced into the body. The end of the stake was usually oiled and care was taken that the stake was not be to sharp. Normally the stake was inserted into the body through the buttocks and was often forced through the body until it emerged from the mouth.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Being a fraudster might make him a strong candidate for one of the mainstream parties. he could be a Justin Trudeau cabinet minister.

He's not a "fraudster" until a judgment declares him to be one and that's not an assured outcome either.

Analyzer*

He certainly conned Montreal into thinking he was an enforcer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad