WC: General Talk '12 — Czech Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrunkElkCZ

Apr 16, 2012
Brno, Czech Rep.
If Lojza put Nedved back to the Hemsky's line, I'm buying a ticket to the Stockholm, find him and punch him really hard in the middle of his forehead :p:

edit Oh my god I just saw that article on hokej.cz.. I'm booking a ticket :rant::rant:

zorz

Mar 8, 2010
If Lojza put Nedved back to the Hemsky's line, I'm buying a ticket to the Stockholm, find him and punch him really hard in the middle of his forehead :p:

edit Oh my god I just saw that article on hokej.cz.. I'm booking a ticket :rant::rant:

He's a joke. It's not worth saying more.

zorz

Mar 8, 2010
I owe a small apology to Hadamczik and a big one to Nedvěd after this game. I think Lojza did really good job on this game (hoping he won't somehow screw things up in the semifinal). And Nedvěd probably played his best game on the NT today. He proved he deserves his spot on this team.

DrunkElkCZ

Apr 16, 2012
Brno, Czech Rep.
I owe a small apology to Hadamczik and a big one to Nedvěd after this game. I think Lojza did really good job on this game (hoping he won't somehow screw things up in the semifinal). And Nedvěd probably played his best game on the NT today. He proved he deserves his spot on this team.

Yeah well I just came back from Stockholm. It seems that after I punched Alois, he woke up and started to coaching well :laugh:.

No I owe them apology as well. He prepared the team exactly how it was needed and Petr played like a monster. :)

Swipes

Apr 13, 2010
Good to come away from the tournament with a win in the bronze medal game, makes me feel less disappointed about yesterday's lost game. Perhaps I was a little harsh on Hadamczik yesterday, I think he may really be improving as a coach, slowly but surely. But he still needs to find his touch when we're losing a game or our game plan isn't working. I guess that comes with experience and time.

I was really impressed with Hemsky in this tournament. Such an incredible package of skill and speed, but I wish he would shoot more. Krejci was equally excellent along with Michalek as well. Nedved managed to avoid his typical stupid penalty until the last game :D

Again, shame about the game against Slovakia, but if we regularly bring back medals (even if they aren't gold) then I'm more than happy :)

EDIT: Just saw the 3rd goal, Krejci + Hemsky = :yo:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad