#3: Modern Day William Randolph Hearst
#4: This Game Needs A White Girl
#5: "Demonstration On Popping A Cherry" Edition
#6: Shep Harder Edition
#7: "James Sheppard Memorial Popcorn Machine" Edition
#8: Mike Yeo's Hair Conditioner
#9: Beating The Mayans To The End Of The World
#10: Got The Shootout Moves Like Seto
#11: 11 Cent Beers Be Damned, Bring A NHL Team To The Twin Cities!
#12: vApathy and vDisillusionment
#13: "GopherState Memorial Appreciation" Edition*
#14: The FSN Sisterhood Of The Traveling LaPantas
#15: "Too Many #$@!ing Turtlenecks" Edition
#16: With A Name Like Zucker, It Has To Be Good
#17: Screw Willy, Free Agency
#18: A Deal With A Devil Caught Us A Predator
#19: The *insert an Olympic Village joke here* Edition
#20: Ryan Suter Always Tips Spurgeon 20%
#21: Buying Out Drinks Like We're Mark Parrish
#22: If Hockey's A Sport Best Locked Out, Put On Your Sunday Finest
#23: It's Not Even Fehr
#24: Here's Looking At You, Boogey
#25: Rock Out With Your Lock Out
#26: The #NHLisback Edition
#27: Bacon - Tasty And Good For Your Blue Line
#28: Hoppy's Luck Guides Our Puck
#29: Welcome To Pominville-Where Goals Come Better Than Girl Advice
#30: BNTG doesn't have time for your cap
#31: Wild Wish Offense Was As Potent As Fel
#32: It's All Heatley's Fault
#33: In Memory of Sergei Zholtok
#34: GopherState Memorial Appreciation Edition* Memorial Edition
#35: Generic User Finally Gets A Dynamic Title
#36: Because #35 was too Demanding

Last edited:

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
I'm going to have to re watch that series someday. Been a few years, but it's just so good.

There have been times that I have been surprised and shocked and everything along those lines, but what they did at the end of S6 actually left me dumbfounded for a bit.
[spoil]In case you don't remember, I'm talking about Damien becoming paralyzed. [/spoil]

Completely unexpected and I did not know how to react at all.

And yeah, the show itself is seriously good. It's easily a top-5 show for me and honestly I can't think of many, or any really, that are above it.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
There have been times that I have been surprised and shocked and everything along those lines, but what they did at the end of S6 actually left me dumbfounded for a bit.
[spoil]In case you don't remember, I'm talking about Damien becoming paralyzed. [/spoil]

Completely unexpected and I did not know how to react at all.

And yeah, the show itself is seriously good. It's easily a top-5 show for me and honestly I can't think of many, or any really, that are above it.

Yep, that moment certainly came out of nowhere. Was legit shocked and sad.

I like that Rescue Me wasn't just a fire-figher show though, it was a show about a group of individuals coping with the aftermath of a tragedy that effected the country but effected them all directly. The opening scene of the final episode is one of my favorite all-time moments in television. Gonna have to add it to the shows I need to watch again.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
All these Sony leaks over the last few weeks have been crazy.

So much news about future (possible) movies.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
I pray that we're moving out of the super hero movie era. Give me something original, rather than Iron Man 12, Thor 7, or Avengers 28.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
I pray that we're moving out of the super hero movie era. Give me something original, rather than Iron Man 12, Thor 7, or Avengers 28.

Not going to happen for quite a while. The movies are almost always monster profits and Fox has X-Men/Fantastic Four movies dated/planned to 2018, Warner Bros has them planned through 2018, Marvel/Disney has them planned through 2019, and Sony had them planned through 2019 before ASM2, which is making them rethink everything. Not because the trend is dying, but because Sony hasn't made a good Spider Man movie in several years.

I personally love the super hero stuff. Almost all of them are at worst fun to watch at least once and at best fantastic movies in the case of Guardians and Cap 2.

The news that Spider Man is possibly going to end up back at Marvel or at least Sony/marvel is going to collaborate makes me giddy as ****.

None of the leaked stuff is about original movies, from what I have seen. Lots of sequels/reboots though.

Like the 21 Jump Street/Men in Black crossover Sony is planning.

Or the new all female Ghostbusters movie with Emma Stone, Jennifer Lawrence, and Melissa McCarthy. Or the Ghostbusters spin off starring Channing Tatum and Chris Pratt.

Or the James Bond movie that has one of the worst endings I have ever heard of. Seriously terrible.

/love it

Then there is the negative news about the female stars of American Hustle making a significant amount of money less than their male costars. And the Sony execs making racist jokes about Obama. So not all punch and pie.

EDIT: Almost forgot about Sony paying off MPAA officials to go after Google for copyright stuff. So that's cool.

Last edited:

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
TV is pretty good.

Gf and I are going to cancel cable in January and we made a schedule of netflix shows to watch each night to keep it somewhat similar to watching shows on cable once a week. Not sure if we will stick to it, but it should be okay.

Also, just started the series finale of Rescue Me. Dat opening.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
Finished my last final yesterday. I don't think I've been mentally able to wrap my head around being done for the semester after the past week of studying and taking my finals, but I'm getting there. I suppose it will help to see my final grades too, once they're posted.

Also, just started the series finale of Rescue Me. Dat opening.

Yep, like I said, one of my favorite moments in TV.

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota

Gone Girl, Whiplash, Foxcatcher, Intersetallar, Boyhood, Grand Budapest Hotel, Birdman, Nightcrawler, Fury, The Imitation game (haven't seen this one yet, good reviews though).

All original movies from 2014 that were good to fantastic.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Gone Girl, Whiplash, Foxcatcher, Intersetallar, Boyhood, Grand Budapest Hotel, Birdman, Nightcrawler, Fury, The Imitation game (haven't seen this one yet, good reviews though).

All original movies from 2014 that were good to fantastic.

For sure. I saw Gone Girl, Interstellar, and Fury. I enjoyed all 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad