General OT Thread #25: Rock Out With Your Lock Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
Did I hear someone say "That's a good news"?

super-mario-bros1.jpg

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
this is general, right? know what tastes great. Avocado mashed with peas. phenomenal. babyfood experiments gone so right.

also my one year old loves peanut udon noodles. one year old and already a more sophisticated palate than my wife, who is norwegian/finn and her idea of spicy is black pepper.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
this is general, right? know what tastes great. Avocado mashed with peas. phenomenal. babyfood experiments gone so right.

also my one year old loves peanut udon noodles. one year old and already a more sophisticated palate than my wife, who is norwegian/finn and her idea of spicy is black pepper.

Ernie_staredown.gif

Just mashed avacado and peas? Or do you mash the peas too?

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
Gonna be such a fun day tomorrow. My dad and I are first going to the Gopher game, then we'll probably have to leave a little early since we're going to the Wild home opener too, then finally dinner at the St. Paul Hotel after that. Totally stoked.

While we're talking about **** that no-one cares about, the cold air caused my balcony door to shrink slightly and as a result, it won't close properly.

rynryn

May 29, 2008
Minny
I have one armpit that smells a lot worse than the other when i'm all funked out.
anyone else? Righty is pretty rancid after a few days in the woods.

rynryn

May 29, 2008
Minny
Ernie_staredown.gif

Just mashed avacado and peas? Or do you mash the peas too?

steam the peas, cube avocado, mash it all together. you can add a little lemon juice to keep the avocado from turning ugly.

good for ya. tastes great. fills you up because of the (good) fat content of avocados.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
General OT Thread #26: Flying So High, They Call Us "Fletcher's Aviation"
General OT Thread #26: Last Two Pages Will Be About #27
General OT Thread #26: And He Said: "Thou Shalt Not Flutter Saucers"
General OT Thread #26: Every Day Is Boxing Day

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Gonna be such a fun day tomorrow. My dad and I are first going to the Gopher game, then we'll probably have to leave a little early since we're going to the Wild home opener too, then finally dinner at the St. Paul Hotel after that. Totally stoked.

Sounds like lots of fun! I went to my first Gopher game a few weeks ago and loved it - of course beating BC 8-1 helped. ;)

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
I have one armpit that smells a lot worse than the other when i'm all funked out.
anyone else? Righty is pretty rancid after a few days in the woods.

If you're right-handed, it's because you've done more with your right hand, therefore increasing the friction in your right armpit and causing it to heat considerably more, leading in more sweat to dry in the said armpit.

Don't sweat it though, it's normal.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
steam the peas, cube avocado, mash it all together. you can add a little lemon juice to keep the avocado from turning ugly.

good for ya. tastes great. fills you up because of the (good) fat content of avocados.

I'd totally eat that if the pea taste was overpowered by avacado taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad