OT: General OT Stuff (Infinity+3)(No Politics/Spoilers, see OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

strungout

Professional Killer
Jul 1, 2002
North Carolina
I cant open the article....but there was a ton of foreshadowing coming from Michonne earlier in the episode too with the whole line about being out there and not even knowing whose blood you are covered in.

Totally not dead.

And I'm completely ok with that since the scenario of him surviving is playing out in my head....since there are only 5 or 6 walkers right on top of him, the rest are all backed up by each other...and they are distracted with eating the other dude....he can slide right under the dumpster.

So from the credibility standpoint....its a zombie show...the credibility was blown a lot time ago. Just enjoy it for what it is. :D

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Would be a bit of a weak story if alive. Maybe it would be neat if Nicholas seemingly screwed ***** one last time, but ended up being the meat shield somehow instead lol...

I think we see ***** flashbacks for sure....

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I cant open the article....but there was a ton of foreshadowing coming from Michonne earlier in the episode too with the whole line about being out there and not even knowing whose blood you are covered in.

Totally not dead.

And I'm completely ok with that since the scenario of him surviving is playing out in my head....since there are only 5 or 6 walkers right on top of him, the rest are all backed up by each other...and they are distracted with eating the other dude....he can slide right under the dumpster.

So from the credibility standpoint....its a zombie show...the credibility was blown a lot time ago. Just enjoy it for what it is. :D

“Dear fans of The Walking Dead, this is a hard story to tell and when we were planning to tell we knew our friends at the Talking Dead would be talking to you about it and knowing you'd all be talking, and feeling and commiserating, I knew we should say something about it lest our silence say something we didn't mean to say or not say. So I'll say this: In some way, we will see *****, some version of ***** or parts of ***** again, either in flashback or in the current story to help complete the story.â€

MoJoSauce

Apr 3, 2011
NNK
“Dear fans of The Walking Dead, this is a hard story to tell and when we were planning to tell we knew our friends at the Talking Dead would be talking to you about it and knowing you'd all be talking, and feeling and commiserating, I knew we should say something about it lest our silence say something we didn't mean to say or not say. So I'll say this: In some way, we will see *****, some version of ***** or parts of ***** again, either in flashback or in the current story to help complete the story.â€

So possibilities of:
Flashbacks: highly likely
Either as a walker/parts of the character: pretty likely
Still alive: Holding out hope but it seems pretty unlikely.

If that person is still alive, it will be like that scene from Pulp Fiction where Samuel L. Jackson gets shot at and claims he survived from divine intervention.

Either way :popcorn:

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
So possibilities of:
Flashbacks: highly likely
Either as a walker/parts of the character: pretty likely
Still alive: Holding out hope but it seems pretty unlikely.

If that person is still alive, it will be like that scene from Pulp Fiction where Samuel L. Jackson gets shot at and claims he survived from divine intervention.

Either way :popcorn:

I know right...

Walker version would be the most sad....

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009

Totally not dead.

So from the credibility standpoint....its a zombie show...the credibility was blown a lot time ago. Just enjoy it for what it is
. :D

Pretty much how I feel about it. My favorite is using the folding blades and not something with reach. I used to pick apart the security and force protection issues in the show like with season two and the farm. I had to remind myself that is is T.V. Hershel's infinite shotgun is a classic :).

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009

I actually like what they did with episode and the speculation. Totally, wasn't expecting that scene. Prior to the event, I was commenting to family about why they were going down a choke point like that, especially with the experience of the character in those situations.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
My husband just pulled some old boxes out of our attic... turns out to be a wedding dress made by a local SF designer in the 1960s and a men's (presumably the groom) dress uniform hat from the NOAA Commissioned Corps. Looked up the name inside and found the guy's graduating 1964 class photo from officer training on the NOAA site.

So cool. Now gotta figure out what to do with them.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
navy football (6-1) is playing in a prime time game saturday night on espn2 at 7:00pm at ranked memphis (8-0)

strungout

Professional Killer
Jul 1, 2002
North Carolina
Have an episode left...but Daredevil is soooo good. I had no idea Vincent d'onofrio was playing Kingpin until he showed up, it's been just getting better as it goes on. Can't wait for season 2 and Frank Castle to show up. Is Elektra coming too? Best crime drama going.

Cappy76

Sponsor
Sep 1, 2005
London, Kentucky
There is a recent article on rmnb that talks about a caps fan going to nascars top series this weekend. I can't remember his handle but I know there was a very active user that was a racer on here. Is it him? If so congrats man if not still congrats but to whoever you are. I just was pretty sure we use to have a very very active user on here that was a racer and wanted to congratulate him on his stepping up!

NobodyBeatsTheWiz

Happy now?
Jun 26, 2004
The Burbs
There is a recent article on rmnb that talks about a caps fan going to nascars top series this weekend. I can't remember his handle but I know there was a very active user that was a racer on here. Is it him? If so congrats man if not still congrats but to whoever you are. I just was pretty sure we use to have a very very active user on here that was a racer and wanted to congratulate him on his stepping up!
txpd is/was an active racer. He's not 25 though, so the article wouldn't be about him.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com

Totally not dead.

Finally caught up on TWD yeah he's not dead.

Sep 19, 2008
So the Capitals and Wizards reached a deal to further extend their product on television. Listen, I don't have cable. I've said that many times. There is no cable in this room (it's downstairs). So I don't watch a lot of stuff on cable. But I'm not stupid. I realize that TV deals for these teams are huge, I realize they're not going to stream their product online despite the "modern outcry", because, at the end of the day, most of us have not cut the cord. Cutting the cord is becoming trendy, and the kids nowadays watch on they roku and online streaming sites and ****. But the reality is, like it or not, cable television and sports go hand in hand. And the cable TV networks have no intention of giving up their monopoly on their product anytime soon. Because, if they allowed their product to be streamed legally, who in their right mind would buy cable? They'd be out of business.

So people can complain more and more about how their sports teams are being blacked out. Some cases are legit (Las Vegas can't watch like 5 teams online because of blackouts, same in Iowa). But if the game is on TV, and you don't have a TV, whose fault is it that you can't watch the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad