Providence Bruins General Discussion VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Postings will be sparse tonight,I'll watch till 8:07,then check in from time to time

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
Like the crosscheck after the whistle by Frederic. Team a little short handed. Vlader getting some work. Keeping them in the game. Johnsson getting minutes along with Messner and Cech.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saxon Eric

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
Frederic with a snipe. Another goal from Frederic with a sick pass from Pond. Hat trick buddy! Frederic on the cycle......liking this kid Johansson. Not scared. Just saved a goal for Vlader on PP out of the air.....5-3 game.

Last edited:

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
Wrap up from just one game. Johansson was in the ice quite a bit. Looked good to me. Not intimidated at all. VAC version 2? Frederic not noticeable but yet got a hat trick if that makes sense. Cech has Krug like qualities. Smooth and has a good first pass. Vlader is a big goalie. Held them in in the first two periods till the offense came around. Team down star power. There was not much to observe considering their position tonight.

Reactions: LouisSleigher

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Wrap up from just one game. Johansson was in the ice quite a bit. Looked good to me. Not intimidated at all. VAC version 2? Frederic not noticeable but yet got a hat trick if that makes sense. Cech has Krug like qualities. Smooth and has a good first pass. Vlader is a big goalie. Held them in in the first two periods till the offense came around. Team down star power. There was not much to observe considering their position tonight.

Vlader has potential to be a good one

from the limited games I have seen of him, he has good reflexes, good rebound control and cover the bottom part of the net well

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
About to watch last night's clinching game
I won't spam the thread for this game unless something happened of note
I'm very interested in seeing who's in today,Jay Leach may have to suit up:sarcasm:

Reactions: FanSince72

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
he had a ton of SOG last night. curious where they all came from. that's why you're the MVP.
Most in close,he was pretty active
JFK had another good game,it's easy to say this now but they did him a disservice getting him to come out early

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Vaakanainen, Berglund ,Percy and Karl El-Mir in
Zboril in Boston
No Lauzon
McIntyre in net
Bonar the backup
Blidh gets a well deserved day off with Szwartz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events